or Connect

Posts by holyhotdamn

I'm an SA in a department store, and most of the customers that come in are friendly and all. Occaisionally though, there is a customer who comes in and mutters my least favorite words in the English language. "Just browsing, thanks." What this means is that they are going to go through tables and displays, generally leaving my area (men's suits) in disarray and then wander off and give someone else the sale. Yes, I'll admit that there are indeed bad SA's but there are...
While I hardly ever post, I check this forum every day. I find this particular thread interesting because people on this forum are pretty constantly bashing abercrombie. I don't wear the stuff, but to be honest, abercrombie has been on the workwear thing from day one. Sure, that may not have always been what they were famous for, and I'm sure they do a lot more business in the t-shirt department, but the case still remains that they have been making some decent fitting and...
I don't know about all this, I've had the Genesee Bock. I liked it, their cream ale is pretty good too. Down here in georgia though it's a tad expensive. That said, Genesee also makes Dundee which I've been buying craft packs of from my local Kroger for a while. 10.99 for a 12 pack really isn't that bad as far as I'm concerned. When money is really tight though, I typically go for Schlitz beer. It's the cheapest beer at Kroger for 7.69 a 12 pack and tastes much better than...
Quote: Anyone smoke loose leaf tobacco? I've liked Stokkebyes Turkish for a while mostly because its smooth/light. Any recommendations for others to try or other blends? I used to buy a brand called midnight special because it was cheap and pretty good tasting. Usually I'll smoke that or McClintock (which was actually blended by Peter Stokkebye for the budget crowd) which is also very good stuff. I like to blend Jester (Dutch... very strong) with...
Quote: at least they had the design competency to base the xk off of a good looking car like an Aston Martin This is wrong, they did not base the new XK off of an Aston Martin. It was more of an incremental change from the last generation XK, which was an escape from the hideousness that was the XJS, which followed the XKE. The XKE was ruined in the series II and III incarnations, but the original '61-'67 models were (arguably) the greatest looking...
Look, do yourself a favor and buy a decent mini s with anywhere from 10,000 to 20,000 miles on it. I have one, get the manual... automatics are for girls and men who wear panties. It is fast, fun, reliable and I average over 30 mpg overall. or Buy a golf gti, another great car. The dsg gearbox is fantastic, again great reliability and gas mileage. or A few years old mazdaspeed 6, not many made, but those that were were awesome cars. They can be had for a...
So I just picked up a pair of Khaki STFs at Lenox today (They had a fair number of them for those who are interested) and I was wondering f anyone had pics of these worn in.
Does anyone know wher H&M sources their selvege?
This is hardly a conservative viewpoint. Will says that he despises the new American "uniform". The look of jeans and a t-shirt is a good one, his argument is just that it is not for the everyday. Personally, I agree with him... but I'll keep rocking my jeans every now and again.
I like how people turn so vitriolic against smoking and the concept of second hand smoke. The idea of sidestream, secondhand, or remote smoke is total bunk. Yes, it might make someone with asthma, emphysema, etc... cough but honestly secondhand smoke is not going to give anyone cancer, nor will it give them asthma (unless they are consistently exposed to it for a long period of time). I'm in college, I like to smoke... It is my one vice. I don't drink, don't smoke pot,...