or Connect

Posts by iotan

Is there a navy bedford in wool (not the denim wool) this season? I was under the impression that there is not but saw one listed for a short time at amrag.com. I am not sure whether it sold out quickly or was posted in error and removed.
I think you are right about it being at the SF Bloomingdales (as of last week). I feel like Bastille may have had it as well, but I was not paying a lot of attention to the work shirts when I was looking.
Both this and stevent's pics are quite helpful, except that now I am unsure whether I may actually want to size up this year. I historically found the stark to be a bit too long on me in my size (M) but wonder if it may be too short as I am a bit taller than stevent (btw, to me the length of the new one is good on you, stevent). If someone can post similar pics to what Feji did but for the same size that might help everyone as well.
Sorry for the incorrect information y'all. Maybe the guy from TBS incorrectly looked at an old one (or was lazy and told me what he thought was right without checking). It does look like even the ones at Mr. Porter are shorter. The measurements they supply for the back length of the newly listed gray Stark are several inches shorter than the back length they list for the blue Stark at the bottom which I believe they have had for awhile. Either way, I am a proponent of...
Sadly for us shorter guys, it looks like the TBS is just misleading. I emailed them and they said the Stark measurements have not changed this year and quoted a Medium Stark as being 29.1 inches in length (I assume from top of collar to bottom but did not confirm).
I would say mid-weight, definitely not as thick or warm as flannel. Probably best suited for fall or with other heavier stuff during the winter. With that said I think they are light enough to wear in warm climates or pretty much year-round if desired.
Thanks. I am not aware of a current 10% off code. Can you post it (assuming it is not a one-time use code)?
Will the additional 25% be through a code that we will receive by email if we shop RRL enough or automatically applied across the site? Thanks!
While we are at it, any chance that someone has the red Guernsey cardigan (example at: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Polo-Ralph-Lauren-RRL-Vintage-Red-Cotton-Cardigan-Sweater-XL-New-345-/300651928606?pt=US_CSA_MC_Sweaters&hash=item4600405c1e#ht_4430wt_1163) in a Medium that they would be interested in selling? I think it is also from Kon Tiki or around that time. Thanks!
I do not have much experience with RRL shorts but did just try on last week a pair of officer chino shorts that had a similar blooming effect on me (admittedly they were a size larger in the waist than what typicallyy I wear in the officer chino pants). Do their shorts tend to be fairly wide-legged or baggy?Also, not sure I have seen it mentioned here yet, but the West Broadway store has some awesome RRL-branded (i.e. not vintage/reclaimed) tan longwings and cap-toe...