or Connect

Posts by tomrakewell

^ Can't see the picture :-(
What I meant is that they simply don't fill the shoe very well, hence do not have the intended effect. Maybe this is due to my shoes being a half size and trees only coming in full sizes?!
I would strongly advise against Meermin trees. I got some with my New Ray Dub Monks and the fit is awful. That said, I have ordered the lasted trees with the group MTO.
Here you go ... I had posted these before. The last picture was taken a few minutes ago. Shoes have been worn several times and had to undergo a lot of dancing action on a XMas do.            
Never use neutral polish ... Renovateur yes, sparingly, occasionally.
... I think you're on the right track now :-)
I really like the light blue lining of my midnight blue/black Warwicks as shown a few posts back in this theard.
I received my Warwicks from Denis at MTO Paris yesterday (great service and very swift despatch). Took some photos today, but the midnight blue does not show its true beauty in these. Anyway, here they are ...          
No it's not. Dub monk boots would be great. My only pair so far is a double-soled Polo made by C&J. Hatch would be even better ;-)
Dunno about the anatomy of their feet, but they sure love sleek, slender and elongated footwear.