or Connect

Posts by Jokerman

Not really a jewelry kind of guy but I liked these bracelets that Mister is putting out so I ordered one. I actually really like it. Very good quality.
Finally got FBS here in NC. I thought it was delicious but then Terrapin Wake N' Bake hit the shelves today and damn I am going to have to stock up because this stuff amazing.
Got a copy of Gears of War 3 for Xbox 360 $45 Shipped and a Copy of Call of Duty Black Ops Xbox 360 $30 Shipped. Both for $60 Shipped.
Wow I kinda regret waiting in line to buy CBS. I had mine and it was hard to drink it all. If it where aged for a few years it would be good but not fresh. Way to boozy.
Probably old stuff. One of my bottle shops had a few bottles out two weeks ago and its from there "secret stash" from last year. It was pretty delicious.
A lot of the store's here sold CBS to early or they where all reserved. Thankfully there is one store who play's fair and doesn't do the whole reservation thing and gives everyone a shot. Waited in line for 30mins and they even gave samples at the door. They sold out in six minutes.
Im looking for a slim Leather Jacket moto/dior type style. Blackscissors or TOJ would work. Looking for size 44/S. $500 is my spending limit.
So someone gave me a box of wines and among them was a 1987 and 1989 Valmaison White Bordeaux. I was wondering if these are still drinkable or are they bast their prime?
Been in a wine mood lately. Some might say its to early to drink but I head its drinking good now so what the hell.