or Connect

Posts by Jokerman

Anyone get a tracking number lately? I was told it would be 3-4 weeks before I would get mine and that was 5 weeks ago. I e-mailed 4-5 days ago and didn't get a response.
I have up for sale a black S.N.S Herning Roentgen sweater in size small. Only worn a handful of times. Looking for $155 shipped in the USA My picture soon to come. Here is a stock one for now.
Going to Boston next week and wondering what my best store options would be as far as XS button downs, affordable suit, and pants go? Im pretty skinny and need to pick up some items but I have no stores in NC that have things that fit me.
I am curious. Do you guy's find Bandol's easily in your wine stores? I have only found two small places locally that have have one maybe two Bandol's if I am lucky. I went to Total Wine yesterday and looked to see if I could find any there. Didn't find any on my own so I asked the sales lady and she said she never even heard of Bandol wines. I guess I am going to have to look online.
The Simard was nice but the Cornas was indeed very good and was happy I was able to get the last bottle in the store.This is the bottle I am currently working on and whats on deck in the background.
Ouch that just made cry a little.
Oh no that along with the other Bandol are probably the two I enjoyed the most.
It hurts looking at this thread when I am awaiting a MDR. I don't think I have been this excited for a purchase in a while. On day 21 of the wait so im hoping it won't be to much longer till it ships.
I have been taking a break from the beer world and trying various wines. Im just a poor college kid but this is what I have tried so far. Besides maybe one(which I think was a bad bottle) they where all pretty decent.
I have up for sale a pair of Yves Saint Laurent Black Patent Leather Sneakers. They are used . A few creases on the toe box's but all in all in great shape. Fit a 9 1/2. Looking for $225 shipped.