or Connect

Posts by Jokerman

It hurts looking at this thread when I am awaiting a MDR. I don't think I have been this excited for a purchase in a while. On day 21 of the wait so im hoping it won't be to much longer till it ships.
I have been taking a break from the beer world and trying various wines. Im just a poor college kid but this is what I have tried so far. Besides maybe one(which I think was a bad bottle) they where all pretty decent.
I have up for sale a pair of Yves Saint Laurent Black Patent Leather Sneakers. They are used . A few creases on the toe box's but all in all in great shape. Fit a 9 1/2. Looking for $225 shipped.
One sold. One left.
I have up for sale one different Mister Mr. Bracelets. Best quality bracelet I have found. Looking for $25 shipped each. Size 7. These are what they look like.
I have a $600 budget to buy a black leather jacket that is a size small and slim fitting. pm me what you got with measurements.
Just looking for something I can't get here in North Carolina.
If anyone is interested in Midnight Sun Treat and Olde Hickory Event Horizon I have a bottle of each for trade.
Looking to buy a Blackscissors Leather jacket in size small. Let me know what you got and price. Thanks!
Kind of a lulzy purchase but I thought they boring old plain socks.