or Connect

Posts by Jokerman

Yea its a new one. Yea I noticed you had to have both down all the way but it still takes a few try's. I just looked closely and the black is rubbing off from where its making contact so it will probably wear its self in as mentioned above.
To those who have the blacked out zippers on their jackets. I am curious if anyone has had trouble with the main front zipper engaging? Because I seem to find my self having trouble getting it to zip up sometimes. I know it's nothing wrong with the make of the jacket. Im wondering if its just the black paint or whatever that is on the hardware?
Price lowered to its lowest point.
They are Paul Smith Kasmin
Ha to each their own I suppose but I like those boots. They are comfortable and the quality is good which is all that really matters to me.
Just thought I would put a fit pic of my MDR which I finally got in the mail yesterday. It is truly awesome. Well worth the wait.
New Jacket day! Sadly its a month to late its gonna be in the 80's for a while.
I had a lot more fun in Paris just walking around the various parts of the city. Its a lot more fun seeing the real Paris. The museums and tourist traps are over rated. I went twice last year and did not do one touristy thing and I do not regret it one bit.
I feel your pain. Im a little taller but weigh in at 118. I went around Boston trying to find a suit to fit me and went to the usual suspects zara, club monaco, etc. I was luck enough to find a 34 at H&M (which is near impossible) and still ended up paying $100 getting it tailored down. Dont bother with Banana Republic. Jos A. Bank will just laugh at you. If I had more time I would definitely get a suit made which can be done affordably. Try Thick as Thieves
Just curious have you given Baxter of California any consideration? I personally would recommend them over Bumble & Bumble and American Crew.