or Connect

Posts by Jokerman

I have had a Blacked out MDR for about a year now and somehow it looks like something bit a chunk out of it the size of my pinky fingernail. I was wondering if this is something that I could take somewhere to get fixed? Or do I just mark it up as a battle scar?
I have for sale a black Xbox 360 S(newer model). 4GB. Comes wiith original wireless controller, after market wired controller, and Left for Dead. Looking for $180 shipped in the USA.
Im looking to buy some nice button downs for work without spending to much. Only problem is I am really skinny and need XS sizes. Please let me know what you got with pictures and prices. Thanks!
I have for sale the momofuku and momofuku milk bar cookbooks for sale. Looking for $30 for both.
Ok so I updated the listing with all my books for sale. I didnt have time to write them all down so just look at all the pictures. Thanks for looking!
I was wondering how easy it is for americans to get job's in China? My girlfriend is looking to start teaching there in a year or so and I am going to need to find out what I can do about getting a job. Has anyone had this experience? Any suggestions? Thanks for any help.
Alright so I am about to move and need to sell some of my books. They all vary in price so ask me what you are interested in and I will give you a price. Over time the prices will be next to the books. Here is what I got: Watchfiends & Rack of Screams: Works from the final perod- Antonin Artaud Irene's Cunt- Louis Aragon Paris Peasant- Louis Aragon Selected Writings Guilaume Apollinaire The Philosophy of Surrealism- Ferdinand Alquie Inferno- Dante Alighieri Hell- Henri...
Looking to sell my copy of Hedi Slimanes Photograph book 'Stage' Its in great condition. Looking to get $50 Shipped.
I have for sale a few Mister Bracelets. They are all size 7 and like new. Asking $25 each. If you buy more then 1 I will take 5 dollars of for each additional one. I have 2 of these ones.
So of all people to get me into Magic it was my girlfriend who is a beast and just started playing a week prior to me. I had no idea that it was still going so strong. I have visited a few card shops locally and business seems to be booming more then my nerdier days in the late 90's. Thankfully I have learned not to waist money on packs and just buy the singles needed for the decks I want to make. Still spending to much on the game though. Already have 3 decks. Might try...