or Connect

Posts by Jokerman

I went to Paris a few years ago and the airlines lost my luggage. I had been calling daily throughout and about two days before I was about to leave they said they couldnt find it and that they would send a check. Went out bought some clothes while there to replace the ones that where lost. Then the next day my bag arrives at the hotel and they said I would not be getting that money they promised. I was pissed. Not to mention Bank of America canceled my bank account on me...
Love these shoes.
Hmm well 27 was as low as they went so I am going to give them a shot. For $89 on sale I couldn't pass it up.
I am dreading the upcoming summer. The down side to my move is that I will be surrounded by sperry's, popped polo collars, nantucket red pants, and vineyard vines belts.
So I am a 27 PS in the raw Denim but I was wondering if I would still be a 27 in their regular jeans/pants as well? Im looking at the white PS which is why I ask.
So I have had these Diors for about 4-5 years. The knees are about shot I think. Debating wether or not I should retire them or just keep on rocking them as is? Or if anyone knows of any fixes.
So I have had these for about 4-5 years. The knees are about shot I think. Debating wether or not I should retire them or just keep on rocking them as is.
Yea its gonna be nice once things start opening up and the weather gets warmer but right now there is not anything to do but drink. I was looking at that lady of the woods series when I was there the other night and am definitely going to give them all a try along with some of the other rarities I saw. Also on the drive up here I stopped in Deleware to visit the Dogfish Head Brewpub for a bite to eat and a drink. Tried the Johnny Cask 75min. Was delicious. Also picked up...
Just moved to Nantucket for a new job and live two minutes away from Cisco Brewery. Some pretty solid beers. Have to say their Indie Pale Ale is my favorite so dar.
I am normally a 27 in APC Petit Standard. I was wondering how big the Unbranded UB101 28 is compared to the APC 27?