or Connect

Posts by Jokerman

So I have had these Diors for about 4-5 years. The knees are about shot I think. Debating wether or not I should retire them or just keep on rocking them as is? Or if anyone knows of any fixes.
So I have had these for about 4-5 years. The knees are about shot I think. Debating wether or not I should retire them or just keep on rocking them as is.
Yea its gonna be nice once things start opening up and the weather gets warmer but right now there is not anything to do but drink. I was looking at that lady of the woods series when I was there the other night and am definitely going to give them all a try along with some of the other rarities I saw. Also on the drive up here I stopped in Deleware to visit the Dogfish Head Brewpub for a bite to eat and a drink. Tried the Johnny Cask 75min. Was delicious. Also picked up...
Just moved to Nantucket for a new job and live two minutes away from Cisco Brewery. Some pretty solid beers. Have to say their Indie Pale Ale is my favorite so dar.
I am normally a 27 in APC Petit Standard. I was wondering how big the Unbranded UB101 28 is compared to the APC 27?
I have had a Blacked out MDR for about a year now and somehow it looks like something bit a chunk out of it the size of my pinky fingernail. I was wondering if this is something that I could take somewhere to get fixed? Or do I just mark it up as a battle scar?
I have for sale a black Xbox 360 S(newer model). 4GB. Comes wiith original wireless controller, after market wired controller, and Left for Dead. Looking for $180 shipped in the USA.
Im looking to buy some nice button downs for work without spending to much. Only problem is I am really skinny and need XS sizes. Please let me know what you got with pictures and prices. Thanks!
I have for sale the momofuku and momofuku milk bar cookbooks for sale. Looking for $30 for both.
Ok so I updated the listing with all my books for sale. I didnt have time to write them all down so just look at all the pictures. Thanks for looking!