or Connect

Posts by Jokerman

So I am looking for a candle or two for my place but its hard to find one when I have no where to go and smell it. I am looking for something with the smell along the lines of Dior Homme Eau de Toilette Lavender, Sage, Cardamom, Iris, Cocoa Bean, Amber, Vetiver, Patchouli, Leather.) Obviously I am not going to get that suggestion but could someone recommend something similar? Thanks for any help!
Need a jacket for the summer to throw over a t-shirt/tank. Figured I would give this a shot. Its going to start getting to warm to wear my Toj everyday.
These are by far the perfect pair of shoes for summer. I hate sandals and loafers so this are a great replacement. I already ordered one of my pairs cause come summer time its hard to find my size or the colors I want.Still havent broken the 40's here but I am buying up now so I have it when its ready.-Alternative Apparel V-necks-Parke and Ronen swim Shorts-Probably going APC or Parke and Ronen on shorts-White APC Jeans-Rivieras Leisure Shoes
Anyone know of a place to get slim button down shirts that are as slim as the H&M FIne Stretch or Divided XS Button downs? Or that fit like the Ben Sherman Soho fit? I can't find a shirt where its slim in the sleeves as well as these. I have skinny arms and things like the J.Crew XS slim fits are still really baggy. Any help would be great. I am tired of wearing the same few shirts and unfortunately I am not in a location where I can just to got a store and try things on.
http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/
I went to Paris a few years ago and the airlines lost my luggage. I had been calling daily throughout and about two days before I was about to leave they said they couldnt find it and that they would send a check. Went out bought some clothes while there to replace the ones that where lost. Then the next day my bag arrives at the hotel and they said I would not be getting that money they promised. I was pissed. Not to mention Bank of America canceled my bank account on me...
Love these shoes.
Hmm well 27 was as low as they went so I am going to give them a shot. For $89 on sale I couldn't pass it up.
I am dreading the upcoming summer. The down side to my move is that I will be surrounded by sperry's, popped polo collars, nantucket red pants, and vineyard vines belts.
So I am a 27 PS in the raw Denim but I was wondering if I would still be a 27 in their regular jeans/pants as well? Im looking at the white PS which is why I ask.