or Connect

Posts by Jokerman

Finishing this one up then off to the sexy in the background!
They will get easier just wear them a lot. I just got some Beckman's and had the same issue. After a week of non-stop wear they way more easy to put on and take thankfully.
Can anyone reccomened a place to find henleys that come in XS and fit like the American Apparel baby thermal henley? Thanks for the help!
Ughh I miss living in an area with multiple bottle shops and multiple breweries. Stupid island... This thread makes me so jealous.
Haha I guess it could be worse.
They are the Warby Parker Baxters. I mean I really like them but I also dont want to be going around wearing something that looks ridiculous. These are just the testers they sent. I need to get my eyes checked before I actually buy them. As far as the gap I cant tell either. I have a weird nose so it might be cause of that but heres a closer picture and you can tell me. I appreciate the help and opinion!
Been a while since I have posted in here.
Would love an opinion on wether or not these frames fit my face? I have asked a few people and its about 50/50.
Have these Beats by Dr. Dre Solo HD Headphones in Dark Blue. Have had them for about two months. Just dont have the time to really listen music like I want to. Comes with Box and carrying case and everything it came with. Looking for $150 shipped.
I have up for sale a brand new with tags Parke & Ronen 6" Catalonia Buckle Swim Short in French Blue Size 28. Just got it a couple weeks ago only tried one once.