or Connect

Posts by Jokerman

Fed-Ex and UPS must think I am crazy with the amount of packages I get in a week.
Im hoping to get some more tomorrow and if I do what I get will be for trade but. Sadly it's grim in my area. Where I got my two they went through 2+ cases today and mine where picked from thir last case.
Success and was surprised by the low price($14.99) I thought for sure the bottle shop would put a silly mark up. Can't wait to drink me some tomorrow.
Quote: Originally Posted by SField You know for a guy who claims to be such a bad ass and to have lived this really wild and interesting life, he sure comes off as such a wannabe poser in every single episode he does. I watched the Boston, Paris, and Rome ones where basically the entire time he talks about wishing he was one of the locals. He isolates whatever he finds charming about the city and then desperately tries to look like he's part of it,...
Had no idea this Blushing Monk was going to be so hard to get......My bottle shop put a one bottle limit per person, no reservations, and they have no idea when it will other then in the next 24 hours. This is in a small little town with a fairly small population. Big stores like Total Wine are not getting it in. I have one last place that has it with a 2 bottle limit. I am just hoping it is still there after work. If I am luck by the end of tomorrow I should have 3 bottles.
Yea I suppose its pretty good. Although I have a feeling its going to go pretty quick. I was hoping to get in on the Barrel Aged Sexual Chocolate release but from reading BA it looks like people are going to start waiting in line at 5AM.
The monk is hitting my bottle shop tomorrow. Apparently my state only got 70 cases.
Im probably going to have a 2010 Dark Lord for trade this week if someone is interested shoot me a PM.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Why? What was it like? I do not know how to truly explain the taste but in my opinion it was to raisony in taste. After drinking it I would not call it a RIS.
Wow very disappointed by the 2009 Dark Lord...I hope the 2010 does not taste as bad.