or Connect

Posts by Jokerman

Hmmm yea it works now. I was getting code earlier this morning. Glad I got to place an order for the self edge feather ring! Been eyeing it for a while.
Is it just me or is the site down?
Yea I figured you meant the 1907's.Its funny I used to always hate the moc boots because I thought they looked to chunky but over the past year the more I saw them and after trying them on I became a fan. I mean it takes some getting used to as I am used to my Beckmans but I am enjoying them just as much if not more. As fare as caring for them I havent bought any product but this should help you choose the right stuff. http://www.redwingheritage.com/care
I have had mine for a week now and had the same issue with mine. It is getting better and they are getting more comfortable. I think you just have to break them in.
Glad to know I'm not the only one. I bought them yesterday while I was in Boston and made the mistake of wearing them walking around the city. Literally tore the skin off the back of my heels. My big mistake was not having thicker socks.
Just got a pair of 1907's and holy crap are they abusing my feet! My Beckman's didn't give me this much trouble. I know it's normal that they need to be broken in but wow. Anyone else have trouble with the 1907's?
I got tired of waiting and just sent it to the addressee they had under the return section and e-mailed them telling them that I sent it and provided the tracking number.
I have a pair of Dior Homme Hi-tops that I have had since 2008 and they are my favorite pair of sneakers. Unfortunately the heels have worn down quite a bit and need to be fixed. I was wondering has ever gotten their sneakers repaired? Or is it time for me to retire them.
^ those look a lot better! I'm happy to know they will fit how I want them to. How did you get them so fast? Are you on the west coast? Lucky!
Just got my Mercer tank. Thought I would try it on with the Escobars. Its really comfy. Didn't think I was going to like the length and the loosness but its awesome. Also was told that XS Escobars might hit the site later tonight.