or Connect

Posts by cloud9eleet

As title states, looking for a pair of Roys in 13.
Quote: Originally Posted by Bradford I'm pretty sure any of these should be appropriate... http://www.despair.com/viewall.html Thats exactly what I was thinking. I think I will also wear a tuxedo T-Shirt my first day to meet with my direct reports because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party. Anyways thanks for the input guys, I really just wanted to validate the previous employer awards. I have been in consulting for...
Quote: Originally Posted by drink8648 LAI, which stands for Luxury Apparel International. Best belt in the market. All our belts have snap backs, all our belts are 1 3/8" all belt buckles are interchangable, all belts are made in Brooklyn, NY. The best belt you'll ever own, period! We also special order to your specs in a selection of leathers and skins. Gary Where is this place located in Brooklyn? I need a few new belts.
So I am starting a new position here in a month or so. Any input on etiquette for decorating your office? What is the etiquette for putting up awards from a previous employer in your new office? Is that 'hey look at my accomplishments' lame? The company is an east coast pharmaceutical and I would say the office cultural seems to be pretty straight and narrow (not much individualism).
Paul Mole Barber Shop - 212-535-8461 - 1031 Lexington Ave New York, NY 10021 (73rd & 74th) There is a particular fellow there (I cannot recall his name) who is well known for his service.
Quote: Originally Posted by zarathustra + to Cardelino. I use him for all my basic tailoring. I am not quite comfortable with them to do anything more advanced, but for non-functioning sleeves, hems, and the like, or cheaper items i always use them. If it is a more substantial job or expensive garment, I use Wilfreds. Carl -- do you know anything about Flormount (sp?) Tailors on Union Square? So do you think Cardelino would be...
Quote: Originally Posted by fassbinder date? time? location? Details in this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=35388
Quote: Originally Posted by Reuters My rimless Silhouettes do not have any cracks for sure, not even hairline. Agreed, I have Silhouettes as well for 2+ years without issue.
I like the title "...costume..", seems appropriate.
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just got an email with the details. www.saks.com - 15% off Online Code: SAKSMEN7