or Connect

Posts by soaped

I have a bunch of Incotex pants and a pair of Mabitex pants for sale. Most of these were never worn but have some storage marks from sitting around next to cedar (which should come out with a wash). The Mabitex is sized 46, the rest are sized 48. All of them have a waist measurement between 31 and 32", and have been hemmed to an out-seam of ~40.5 to 41" (~31" inseam). There should be plenty of fabric in the waist to let out and I believe the pants have a blind hem with...
Thank you, I'm here to learn and improve...
Ring, Luxire, Vanda, Eidos, Vass
I have a Ring Jacket sport coat and suit for sale that were altered in the sleeves but never worn. 1) Ring Jacket Model 245 sport coat, charcoal herringbone, 90% silk 10% cashmere, tagged size 38R. This jacket is unlined, has patch pockets, side vents and a 3/2 button stance. The fabric is ultra soft and the shoulders are unstructured. Measurements - Shoulders - 17.75" Chest - 19.75" Waist - 18" Length (BOC) - 28.25" Sleeves - 24" $260 shipped CONUS Suit is...
I have a Suitsupply Napoli Grey Faux Uni Suit in 36R that was worn once and then dry cleaned. The pants have a 32" waist, 40.25" outseam, and 30.25" inseam. Jacket measurements are similar to what Suitsupply provides (http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/napoli-grey-faux-uni/P2505I.html) Fabric is a 110's wool by Viale Barberis Canonico $200 shipped CONUS.
I have 2 Brooks Brothers Natural Craftsmanship Sports Coats in 38R that I have never worn or altered. The pockets are still basted. Navy SC is sold. $220 shipped CONUS each. Both feature 3/2 roll lapels, soft shoulder construction, paisley piping at interior besoms, side vents, pick stitching everywhere, are quarter lined and made in Italy. Both retail for $1098.00. Both have very similar measurements - Shoulders ~ 17.2" Chest - 19.5" Waist - 18" Length (BOC) -...
Selling a Stephan Schneider Shawl Collar Board Jacket in Size 3 Brand new, tagged size 3 Color is charcoal (there is an extremely faint grey pattern on the front of the jacket) Very nice and soft 100% wool twill. Measurements Shoulders ~ 17.5" Length (BOC) ~ 31.25" Chest ~21.25" Sleeves ~ 26" $300 $260 shipped CONUS.
I have 4 Luxire popover shirts that are slightly too tight for me in the shoulders/arms. They are pretty much brand new as I have only tried them on. I had them made from dress shirt measurements I had on file and unfortunately the popovers don't fit the same as my dress shirts. They will fit well for people who wear slim shirts w/ 15.25" neck x 32.5" sleeves. For reference I take a small in Gitman Vintage, and 15.3 x 32.5 in Kamakura Tokyo Slim fit. 1x Albini end on...
Anyone know the sizing for Big John shirts? Particularly the chest measurements on the western chambray for a M?
Here is a Valstarino suede bomber jacket for sale. Brand new w/ tags. 100% lamb suede w/ wool ribbing Unlined Genuine horn buttons Made in Italy Tagged size is 38/48. Chest measurement is ~21" $400$360 shipped CONUS.