or Connect

Posts by soaped

Pending sale, if I did not respond to your PM, it was because I am overwhelmed with responses. I responded to the first 5 PMs. 3 shirts for sale. These are slightly too big for me. They were worn once or twice and laundered clean. All three have pretty nice substantial fabrics with nice MOP buttons and button down collars. Made in the USA. Size is BB2, which is equivalent to a 15.5x34 according to BB's website. $45 shipped US for 1 shirt, $85 shipped for 2 shirts, and...
They fit TTS.
Anybody want these before I put them up on ebay? I ended up getting some Macneils in black. They are 2nds, and from what I can tell the only problem is the stitching on the right shoe where your ankle should be is a little sloppy. They will come with some generic shoe trees, and will ship in a standard box. 285 shipped US.
Used once. Filson 256 briefcase in brown. $160 shipped US. http://www.filson.com/products/original-briefcase.70256.html
Too many bags, getting rid of the following: SOLD Filson Zippered Tote w/ Red Label (Black). This is NWT and unused. 100$ shipped US. SOLD Coach Leather Duffle (Grey). Used once on an overnight trip. Still looks new. Comes with unused shoulder straps. The retail on this was over $500. 125$ shipped US. Mission Workshop Rummy Messenger Bag (Black). Used once. Selling this one to get a larger backpack. This company makes some good stuff. 100$ shipped...
Some more closet cleaning. I wore this four times over the course of 2 years. It could use a new pressing (it should be a 3R2 button stance but the previous place pressed it too high). It is clean and ready to wear. There are no stains or tears. Model is Polo II, 3 button, Made in Italy. 130$ shipped US. Measurements are: Shoulders - 18" Chest - 20" Jacket Waist - 18" Sleeves - 24" w/ ~1.25" to let BOC - 30.5" Pants Waist - 31" Ankle - 8.5" Inseam - 31" w/ 2" to let
Must have missed that. #6 is 75% Cotton / 25% Linen. Not much to let out on the inseam if any at all.
These are pairs of Incotex and Mabitex that I have accumulated over the last year. Every pair was worn once except for the Faconnable navy pair (worn 3 times). They were laundered, folded, and sat in the closet without use. Numbers reflect the pair labeled in picture. Take all 6 pairs for $235 shipped US. SOLD 1) Incotex for Faconnable. $45 shipped US. Navy 55% Cotton / 45% Linen Waist - 31" Inseam - 31" Thigh - 11" Ankle - 8" SOLD2) Incotex for Faconnable. $50...
I had purchased these from member jerrybrowne, but these are slightly too small for me with cotton socks on. Labeled size is 9.5D. http://leffot.com/shop/leffot-ivy-loafer-navy/ Original retail is 650$ I am a standard 10D, and these would fit awesome if you decided to wear them without socks or with dress socks. The previous owner wore them with socks, about 7 times. Just looking to re-coupe costs. 200$ shipped US. Does not come with shoe trees.
Anybody interested in this? MC572LL/A. Includes the unit, power cable, remote, manuals, and original box. 50$ shipped US.