or Connect

Posts by soaped

Saint James Matelot Sweater Size 42 (Fits Small) NWOT. Tagged size is 42. These sweaters are designed to hug you and there is a good amount of stretch in the fabric. Nevertheless, they run small. Chest - 18" Length - 28" $50 shipped CONUS.
Ring Jacket 38R Model 245 Light Grey Glen Check "Water Linen" Sports Coat Worn once. 100% linen, 3R2 button stance, double vent, patch pockets, partially lined, soft shoulders. Measurements - Shoulders - 17.75" Length (BOC) - 28.75" Chest - 20" Waist ~ 18" Sleeves - 23.75" w/ ~1.5" folded over $220 shipped CONUS.
I have 5 Luxire dress shirts for sale. These were all worn once or twice and are in excellent condition. 3x are dress shirts w/ a spread collar. 2x are button downs w/ a flap pocket. $20 shipped each or $70 for all 5. 1x Forest green on white university stripe BD 1x Blue oxford BD 1x White poplin 100/2 1x Business pale blue end on end 1x Vista blue dress stripes I dont have exact measurements of every shirt and these are general measurements based on what was provided...
Need more Norwegers The Norweger on the Peter last. The Norweger on the F last.
Less room in toe box, slightly longer.I hate giving sizing advice because everybody's feet are different. My observation is that although they are on a chiseled last the leather is generally very soft and the box is elongated to somewhat alleviate this.Based on memory I would say they fit similarly. I generally stay away from chiseled lasts because of the narrow toe boxes.Most of my shoes are Vass and I take a 43 in Vass F, 43.5 in Vass U, and these fit like the Vass U...
The leather used in the army boot isn't like any of the grain leathers I've handled. It is extremely soft and pliable. The finish on my pair is excellent. The welt is a little more sloppy than I'm used to but not enough for me to complain. I don't even know if it was intentional because the overall look and feel is cohesive.I've handled Carmina with better finishing, and I've handled Carmina with much, much, much worse finishing. The last they use, however, is more...
I have 2 more Incotex Chino Lino pants for sale. The green one has been worn once, and the tan a few times. Tagged size is EU48. Waist measures ~15.5", inseam ~31", and outseam ~40.75". $40 shipped for both.
Yes, I took a 9UK and am mostly a 10US. The leather is extremely soft on both pairs, especially the Army Boot which came as a pleasant surprise.
Sorry about the quick and dirty pictures. I picked up the CK x Eidos Army Boot and the Jodphur Boot recently and they are absolutely awesome. Both fit the same, true to size.