or Connect

Posts by soaped

Bought these on eBay but they are too narrow for me. Size listed is 9UK or 10US. Seller wore these 2-3 times. There are some light marks at the edge of the toe on one shoe. 70$ shipped US with shoe trees.
Thanks again Kent, these are killer.
Somebody sell me an Epaulet speckled chambray in cream M, pretty please? LOL
160$ shipped each, which includes all fees. Buy both for 305$ shipped. These were both worn once. Originally purchased from Ron Rider's deals. Unfortunately they don't fit me well so I am going to pass these deals along. The black one (channeled sole) is constructed more elegantly than the brown one, but both are constructed very well. Both sizes labeled are 10D. - Black is SOLD - Brown is pending sale - Updated with picture of sole wear.
I have 2 pairs of Docker's Alpha Khakis that were worn once then laundered. Midnight and khaki, both sizes are labeled 31x32. The khaki color is slightly slimmer than the midnight one. Both waists measure ~32" Take both for 30$ shipped US.
Edwin Sen Selvage Buckle Back Tagged Size 31x34 I bought these brand new for a friend but they ran big. Measurements: The actual waist is 16.5" across. Inseam - 34" Leg Opening - 7.5" 3" below crotch seam - 10" Front Rise - 9.5" Back Rise - ~13" He cold washed them and hang dried. Pick them up for a steal!
Wore these twice over the last year and a half. RM Williams Black Comfort Craftsman. 9.5G, chisel toe. I'm going to say fit is like a wide 10 or regular 10.5, but don't quote me on that! Really, really, small mark on the top of the right toe. Includes shoe trees. Ships in generic box. 150$ shipped US.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Alden-Mens-Shoes-Cap-Toe-Style-901-Made-in-USA-430-/380397594474?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item589176a76a#ht_1408wt_1128 A bunch of brand new Alden 901s for 289 + 10$ shipping. Black multiple sizes and widths. Pretty good deal if you need a pair.
I got these at a great price and wore these once. They fit more like a 9.5D than a 10D. Genuine Horween Shell Cordovan in a pretty cool cherry color. Solid construction and 3 ply Goodyear welted. The labeled size is 9.5D. http://www.florsheim.com/shop/style/19007.html The dark cherry shells retail for $650 now. Ships with a generic shoe box. 190$ shipped US. Dont miss this drop, going to be moved to eBay tonight. 160$ shipped US
Pending sale, if I did not respond to your PM, it was because I am overwhelmed with responses. I responded to the first 5 PMs. 3 shirts for sale. These are slightly too big for me. They were worn once or twice and laundered clean. All three have pretty nice substantial fabrics with nice MOP buttons and button down collars. Made in the USA. Size is BB2, which is equivalent to a 15.5x34 according to BB's website. $45 shipped US for 1 shirt, $85 shipped for 2 shirts, and...