or Connect

Posts by soaped

Here is an Eidos Napoli Grey Plaid Suit in a Tipo cut. Tagged size is 46S (US 36). Brand new w/ tags. 3R2 button stance, double vent, fully lined, 100% wool. Sleeves are unfinished. Pockets are still basted and pants are un-hemmed. Original retail price was $1450. Measurements - Shoulders - 17.25" Chest - 19.25" Sleeves - 24.5" unfinished Length (BOC) - 28.25" Pants Waist - 32"
Chestnut on the left, rum on the right.
RM Williams Comfort Turnout Yearling Chestnut 9G/10US These are brand new with box and will come with some polish. Had to order the next size up. $260 $230 shipped CONUS
I'd say medium weight, 60's weather.
oooops.
Saint James Matelot Sweater Size 42 (Fits Small) NWOT. Tagged size is 42. These sweaters are designed to hug you and there is a good amount of stretch in the fabric. Nevertheless, they run small. Chest - 18" Length - 28" $50 shipped CONUS.
Ring Jacket 38R Model 245 Light Grey Glen Check "Water Linen" Sports Coat Worn once. 100% linen, 3R2 button stance, double vent, patch pockets, partially lined, soft shoulders. Measurements - Shoulders - 17.75" Length (BOC) - 28.75" Chest - 20" Waist ~ 18" Sleeves - 23.75" w/ ~1.5" folded over $220 shipped CONUS.
I have 5 Luxire dress shirts for sale. These were all worn once or twice and are in excellent condition. 3x are dress shirts w/ a spread collar. 2x are button downs w/ a flap pocket. $20 shipped each or $70 for all 5. 1x Forest green on white university stripe BD 1x Blue oxford BD 1x White poplin 100/2 1x Business pale blue end on end 1x Vista blue dress stripes I dont have exact measurements of every shirt and these are general measurements based on what was provided...
Need more Norwegers The Norweger on the Peter last. The Norweger on the F last.
Less room in toe box, slightly longer.I hate giving sizing advice because everybody's feet are different. My observation is that although they are on a chiseled last the leather is generally very soft and the box is elongated to somewhat alleviate this.Based on memory I would say they fit similarly. I generally stay away from chiseled lasts because of the narrow toe boxes.Most of my shoes are Vass and I take a 43 in Vass F, 43.5 in Vass U, and these fit like the Vass U...