or Connect

Posts by soaped

Purchased from Pediwear a while ago, decided to keep the Exeter and sell the Durham. Just clearing some more space . The Durham is from the Loake 1880 line, which I find to be well made. These are on the 026 last and are size 9.5F (~10.5DUS). Brand new with original boxes and bags; shoe trees not included. Retail is around 225$ US (current rates), and thats not including shipping. SOLD.
Microsoft would pay big to become the #1 search engine. They did not get the take-over bid for YAHOO. This may end up as a better deal for MSFT than you think.
as long as you have the microsoft % off cashback on the top of your page while you are browsing, and it shows you the amount you will get back when you buy it now, you are good to go.
Yes, AF95's on the Leydon last. Quote: Originally Posted by robin Are those the AF95's on the Leydon?
alden-of-carmel.com It looks like Adam just got some new styles in. Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 nice. where did you get those. i am already thinking about my second pair of aldens before i worn the first pair.
price dropped to 165 shipped US. This will be the lowest. Shipping with shoe trees is not cheap!
unfortunately that's the same problem I have. The sleeves are just too long for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by robin Alden wingtip boots in #8 - no doubt posted numerous times in this thread. close brother in brown calf
pics are being hosted on a clustered server, so it might take a few minutes for them to be viewable by some.
I got this from Yoox a while back, but never wore it (did not want to deal with alterations). It is NWOT, I took the basting off and the tags off when I received it. The color is a warm camel/tan color. It has accent stitching throughout, and some of the nicest MOP buttons I have seen. 3 Button, center rear vent, and working sleeve buttons. Tag says 38R Measurements are: Chest: 20.5" Waist: 18.5" Shoulders: 17.75" Length: 30.5" (from bottom of collar down). Sleeves:...