or Connect

Posts by soaped

[i]I have 2 Aspinal wallets for sale. 1st one is a brand new slim breast wallet in bridle black leather w/ red suede and silk lining. Dimensions are 7.5" x 3.5", has 7 credit card slots, 2 long slots, and 1 gusseted slot. Product page: http://www.aspinaloflondon.com/eshop...-and-red-suede 2nd one is a lightly used leather billfold wallet in a London tan bridle leather w/ a brown suede and silk lining. Dimensions are 3.5" x 4.5", has 8 credit card slots and 2 bill...
Stanton's back up for sale for 165$ shipped.
Loake Exeter's now 155$ shipped w/ Woodlore Epic shoe trees.
Yes sorry, they are RL Blue label. Final price is now $150 shipped US.
If anybody has a 9.5/10 chelsa in navy or wine they want to get rid of, you know who to PM
I have this sitting in my closet. The pockets are still basted. Something I really like but would probably never wear. Tag size is 38R. NWOT Black w/ white windowpane, 3b, dual vents, notch lapel. 100% cashmere, made in Italy. I don't have the original tags but I remember the retail being around $2000. Measurements: length (from bottom of collar): 31" chest: 20.25" waist: 18.5" shoulders: 18.25" sleeves: 24.5" w/ about .75" to let. Now on...
The C&J Finsbury is not a handgrade shoe, but it is damn sexy.
All three are brand new. The RLs may have been tried on in the store, but I dont see any major creaasing and the soles are new.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dewey What do the Loakes measure? From the bottom, 12.125" x 4.25."
I have one extra pair each of RL Stanton and RL Sullivan shoes for sale. RL Stanton are dark brown in 10D (perfed cap oxford). Comes with original box and bags. RL Sullivan (plain toe oxford) are black in 10D. Comes in a generic box and original bags. Both are brand new. Sullivan SOLD. Stanton SOLD. They measure slightly over 12" x 4.20" http://www.picturethreads.com/temp/rlstsu1.jpg ----------- Also have a pair of Loake Exeter in a dark burnished brown. These are...