Posts by soaped

Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs Has everyone seen this guy's eBay store? I need to watch myself to keep from (1) drooling on the keyboard and (2) cutting off my toes to fit into those things. oh lordy, none in my size
Quote: Originally Posted by pg600rr what? u just ordered a pair of the floating medallion wholecuts??? i need 10.5/11 in those and dont even see them on the site anymore They've been popping in and out of the page whenever quantity is back in stock. You'll have to refresh and get lucky...
I'll let the shell LHS go for 315$ shipped, and you get a free pair of Loake CT chukkas in brown suede (size 10D US). Will go on ebay in 3 days.
Quote: Originally Posted by grimslade I hate you all. Shikar, it is precisely the subtlety of the Navy that calls out to me. I want them to be mistakable for black. does that mean you made a purchase? I was just betting myself to get a pair if grimslade was in...
Give it a try, I find the sizing only to be an issue if your foot is borderline narrow. If your width is normal to wide the listed size should be good.
Don't worry about them. I'll eventually put them on there
Alden Shell LHS are now 350$ shipped.
For those of you looking for them, Shoebacca has the Marlows for 549.99. You can use a 10% off coupon to bring it down to 494.99: MCSEPSHOES Effective discount from retail is about 38-39% and no tax/shipping fees, which ends up being a good amount better than the current Ralph F&F sale. Quote: Originally Posted by greekgeek Use MCSCHOOL code to bring them down to $467 shipped to your door. ~41% off retail. Sizes:...
Quote: Originally Posted by hyudef Pardon my ignorance (new member), what code is that? friend60 25% off.
Quote: Originally Posted by pg600rr so is the consensus that friends and fam wont be workin on these The F&F code does work on clearance items.