or Connect

Posts by soaped

I believe they are Alfred Sargent, made for Brooks Brothers under their Peal & Co. brand.
woodlore epic shoe trees now included.
Peal & Co tan suede wingtips in 10D. This is a plain wingtip in a tan suede with an elongated toe. Lightly worn, no scratches or stains. Looks like it was made by AS. Measurements from bottom of sole are: heel to toe: slightly under 12.5" width: 4.375" sold, thanks guys.
I'm glad you guys got in on this; even more glad that they did not have my size . Definitely one of those deals to be remembered.
I think those measurements represent his shirt size, which 20.5" across is ok. 14.5" neck seems small too. I dont know, for 80kg that must be a TIGHT fitting shirt. Did you measure a SHIRT that fit you well, or your body?
big price drop on the rlbl jacket.
I've been using this bag for the last 4 years. http://www.sfbags.com/products/cargo/cargo.htm Has held up well!
Here's a RL Blue label linen sports coat in navy. Size on tag is 38R, made in Italy. Double vented. Measurements are: Chest: 20" Middle button: 18" Sleeves: 24.5" Length (from bottom of collar): 31" Worn a few times and dry-cleaned once. It isn't in NWT condition and has some light wear and could use a pressing. It is still in excellent condition. Looking for 75$ shipped US. ------- BR Sahara desert boot/chukka, w/ crepe sole in desert sand (suede). Size 10.5D,...
BR Sahara desert boot/chukka, w/ crepe sole in desert sand (suede). Size 10.5D, worn twice. Measurements: heel to toe is 12.5" width is just under 4.5" 35$ shipped US. Shoe trees not included. Will come with extra laces and generic shoe box. Pictures to come...
big price reduction for quick sale.