or Connect

Posts by soaped

Here are two items for sale that don't get any use. 1) Epaulet Fair Isle Shirt, size medium. I purchased this new from Epaulet and wore it 3 times. It is in excellent condition. Washed, line dried, and ironed. $45 shipped US Sold. 2) W&H Navy Fleece Blazer, size medium. I purchased this used from a member here. There is some wrinkling in the cloth but I believe its the nature of the fleece. There is also a tiny bit of bleeding on the lining. $65 shipped US
haven't done one of these in ages.
These were seconds purchased from a recent sale. The toe-box ended up being slightly too narrow for me. They are labeled size 10 D, and were worn for a day. The leather on one of the shoes has a slight ripple (location is near the ankle, as seen in pictures) and does not affect wear. 80$ shipped CONUS.
He has more listed, good luck...
Anybody interested in this? Brand new with tags. I ended up getting a larger bag from Filson. http://www.bonobos.com/jack-spade-davis-brief-grey?gclid=CJ_Y8qaim7QCFeiPPAodWA4APg $160 shipped CONUS.
Take both for $47. Tagged size is 31x32 Washed once but never worn. They are pretty much new. I take paypal, CONUS shipping is included.
I have the following for sale. They are brand new and never used. Excellent gifts! 1x Davidoff Zino Double Corona 2-cigar Case Carbon Fiber - 60$ shipped US 1x Dunhill Leather White Spot Robusto Cigar Case - 70$ shipped US
I have 2 Filson bags that were in storage for a while. I've used them at most twice over the year. 180$ shipped US for the small navy duffle (I believe this was a limited edition from UO). 190$ shipped US for the sportsman bag in otter green.
Randolph Engineering x Michael Bastian Sportsman Sunglasses 57mm Matte Black Cable temples (wraps around ears to prevent them from falling off) Flash gray mirror lens. These are brand new with original tags. 75$ shipped US.
Alden Cigar Shell Longwings Brand New 9.5D Barrie Last Fits similar to standard US 10D. These are brand new, not even creased. Very slight variation in color on right vamp, which is normal. Comes with original box and bags. Retail is 710$. 515$ shipped US. PENDING SALE