or Connect

Posts by soaped

Blazer sold, epaulet shirt price drop to 45.
Here are two items for sale that don't get any use. 1) Epaulet Fair Isle Shirt, size medium. I purchased this new from Epaulet and wore it 3 times. It is in excellent condition. Washed, line dried, and ironed. $45 shipped US Sold. 2) W&H Navy Fleece Blazer, size medium. I purchased this used from a member here. There is some wrinkling in the cloth but I believe its the nature of the fleece. There is also a tiny bit of bleeding on the lining. $65 shipped US
haven't done one of these in ages.
These were seconds purchased from a recent sale. The toe-box ended up being slightly too narrow for me. They are labeled size 10 D, and were worn for a day. The leather on one of the shoes has a slight ripple (location is near the ankle, as seen in pictures) and does not affect wear. 80$ shipped CONUS.
He has more listed, good luck...
Anybody interested in this? Brand new with tags. I ended up getting a larger bag from Filson. http://www.bonobos.com/jack-spade-davis-brief-grey?gclid=CJ_Y8qaim7QCFeiPPAodWA4APg $160 shipped CONUS.
Take both for $47. Tagged size is 31x32 Washed once but never worn. They are pretty much new. I take paypal, CONUS shipping is included.
I have the following for sale. They are brand new and never used. Excellent gifts! 1x Davidoff Zino Double Corona 2-cigar Case Carbon Fiber - 60$ shipped US 1x Dunhill Leather White Spot Robusto Cigar Case - 70$ shipped US
I have 2 Filson bags that were in storage for a while. I've used them at most twice over the year. 180$ shipped US for the small navy duffle (I believe this was a limited edition from UO). 190$ shipped US for the sportsman bag in otter green.
Randolph Engineering x Michael Bastian Sportsman Sunglasses 57mm Matte Black Cable temples (wraps around ears to prevent them from falling off) Flash gray mirror lens. These are brand new with original tags. 75$ shipped US.