or Connect

Posts by soaped

This is the green that was available from the custom webgem Neumoks. Props to AE for overnighting these to me even though they didn't have to.
Sorry about that, I was stuck with a camera phone when I put these up. The following picture is reflective of what the actual jacket looks like in person:
Red Wing 8146 Moc Toe Lug Sole Briar Oil Slick Leather 9.5D. I wore these for about 2 hours. I'm normally a size 10D and these are too small for me. $90 shipped US.
I got these on eBay recently, unfortunately they are too narrow in the toe box for me. Size labeled is 10D, but the shoe fits slightly narrow. There is some sticky residue on the bottom front of the shoes from taps that were removed. I will clean this up as well as include new shoe laces. Other than that the insoles are clean and the shoes are in excellent condition with little wear. $50 shipped US.
These were worn once or twice and are in excellent condition. 1) Eastland Madawaska Ring Chukka Boot. Black chromexcel, Size 10D & made in Maine. $85 $60 shipped US. http://www.eastlandshoe.com/product/mens+madawaska+usa+ring+chukka+boot.do 2) Apolis Indigo Wool Chore Jacket. Size small. I outgrew this right after I got it. $160 shipped US. Sizing on Apolis' web page is accurate. http://store.apolisglobal.com/jackets/indigo-wool-chore-jacket/#raw-indigo Now on eBay...
Here are some clothes that are either too small or too big for me. All of these items are either in excellent condition, or laundered but never worn. I will discount a considerable amount for multiple item purchases. 1) Steven Alan gray wool twill light weight button down shirt. Size small, made in USA. Washed, never worn. 40$ shipped US. 2) Rag & Bone RB15X straight slim fit jeans in size 30. Washed, never worn. Waist measures ~30.5," thighs 2" under crotch are ~9.5,"...
Sometimes the UK sizing is off at Barneys. The G&G I ordered were labeled 10 US / 9 UK online but in actuality they are 10 US / 9.5 UK.The US size is the accurate size listed.
Thanks for the Barney's PSA, picked up a pair as well.
I have 3 TM Lewin Luxury Slim Fit Shirts in 15 x 34 for cheap. They were each worn once and laundered and are pretty much new. 2 are luxury slim fit in a royal oxford, button down collar, buttoned sleeves. 1 is a luxury slim fit in a twill weave, spread collar, buttoned sleeves. Take all 3 for 50$ shipped CONUS.
Blazer sold, epaulet shirt price drop to 45.