or Connect

Posts by soaped

Here is a brand new pair of Gaziano & Girling For Ralph Lauren. The model is the Numan and is on TG73. The size is 9.5/10D (10 US). I'm not sure if the fitting is narrow but I'm inclined to say it is. The fit of this shoe is pretty narrow for me in the toe box. The love & hate relationship of the TG73 for me is so real. Color listed on box is dark brown burnished. Comes with box and bags, no trees. Will also trade for Vass F last 43 shoes, V caps or adelaides in...
From AFPOS, of course.
Received these today, don't pass these awesome u-caps up! I've had many AS shoes but never one on the 53 last. Very elegant.
$100 shipped CONUS. I have this listed on eBay but can give a discount to a forum member. This item is brand new. It was tried on once in-doors but never worn out. Had to purchase a larger size. Description - Navy color, quilted, raglan sleeves, 100% cotton, made in the USA. General measurements - Chest - 39" Rear length (from bottom of collar) - 27.25" As seen here - http://www.woolrich.com/woolrich/details/men-s-quilted-raglan-shirt/_/R-4336
Here are some Vanda ties that I never wear. The green one has never been worn, the grey-blue shantung and cream speckled herringbone were both worn once. Ties are 3.5" x 57" SOLD - Green Vandas - 100% silk from England, 6 fold, unlined Take both for $130 shipped CONUS.
Have a couple of things for sale that were sitting in my closet. - Everything below is NWOT. They have never been used. 1) Grey peccary gloves, from South America, size 8.5. $60 shipped CONUS. 2) Polo Ralph Lauren pocket square in navy glen plaid, made in Italy - $28 shipped CONUS. 3) Polo Ralph Lauren pocket square in purple hounds-tooth, made in Italy - $28 shipped CONUS. Take both pocket squares for $50 shipped, or take all three for $90 shipped CONUS.
SNS Herning Bubble Knit Cardigan - Navy XL Originally purchased from Mr Porter, I've worn this once indoors and that was it. Pretty much new. This is a knit and the fabric is slightly stretchy. Measurements are - Total length - 29.25" Length from BOC - 26" Chest = 20" Sleeves + 1/2 back = ~34" $120 shipped CONUS
Ralph Lauren Marlow Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Blucher 10D These were worn one time. Don't see very many of these anymore... Size listed is 10D. Comes with original box and bags $480 shipped CONUS
Was going to give this as a gift but no longer needed. This is brand new and unused but the tags were removed. Does not come with a hydration bladder. $80 shipped CONUS. http://www.camelbak.com/en/Canada/Military-Tactical/Packs/Urban-Transport.aspx From the product page - KEY PACK FEATURES: Separate, padded laptop compartment, Dual side pockets can hold power cords, bottle, or a 50 oz reservoir (sold separately), Front organization pocket plus hidden external pocket...