Posts by soaped

All sold, thank you. I have a few of these for sale. These just didn't work out for me and I re-purchased what I could in another model. There are current season jackets. Each jacket will come with an Eidos lapel pin. 1) Eidos Napoli Navy Fresco Sport Coat. $400 shipped CONUS. NWT. Tagged size is 38R. 100% wool. Balthazar model. Quarter lined and a crisp/dry lightweight Minnis fresco fabric. Features a soft shoulder, 2 button stance, side vents, and patch...
PM me a mailing address and I will send you some.
Eidos Rann vest. This one is NWT. Tagged size is 38/48. Burgundy wool blend. Made in Italy. $220 $200 $180 $160 shipped CONUS. Fishing vest is sold. Eidos suede fishing vest. Awesome piece but I haven't had a chance to wear this. I'm too afraid with kids running around. Tagged size is 38/48. Medium brown suede. I removed the tags but it has never been worn. Chest measurement is 20". $250 $225 shipped CONUS....
Luxire Wool Rich Pants (Navy, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Tan) Size ~30/31 I have four pairs of Luxire pants made in their Wool Rich fabric (nothing to do with the company Woolrich). All have been worn 2-3 times and laundered and are in excellent condition. I ended up having them remade with a higher rise so these are for sale. These are flat front, have a button fly, extended closure, elastic adjusting waistband (Daks adjustors), rear pockets w/ buttons, no cuffs, and no...
Anyone know what cut this is? - http://www.henrybucks.com.au/store/Eidos-of-Napoli-Windowpane-Check-Sports-Jacket.html
I'm a huge fan of Eidos and wanted to bring up some QA problems I've observed from several pairs of pants/shorts that I've purchased. I'm not sure if all the casual pants/shorts are made at the same factory, but thus far more often than not I've received pairs with issues that weren't caught until I wore or washed them. They were easy to fix so I kept them but I wouldn't have expected any problems to show up at these price points. These were purchased brand new from...
I think I need that chive matka tie in my life.
I ended up taking TTS. Rise on a size 30 was 10".
It's a cream. Also be warned they fit slim as hell. I tried two on in Size 30 - one waist measured 29" and the other 30". I could barely get them on
8 Brand Suede A1 Blouson Made in Italy Size M Brand new w/ tags. Color is accurate on the product page and stock photo. The pictures I took show up darker than actual product. I believe this is one of Yoox's house label brands. Made in Italy and tagged size M. This has polyester fill/padding in it and is more like a fall/winter weight jacket. Product link - http://www.yoox.com/us/41552736BQ/item#cod10=41552736BQ Measurements - Chest - 22" Length (BOC) -...