or Connect

Posts by soaped

This was originally a size 34 belt from Rag & Bone. I had it professionally shortened without paying attention and now it is too small. The edge of the leather to the middle hole now measures 30". Made in England. 25$ shipped CONUS.
I have an extra set of mother of pearl buttons that I never got around to using. I originally purchased these from a godly seller on this board. The availability of these buttons are long gone. 84 x 16L and 16 x 14L MOP buttons (total 100 buttons). This should be enough for ~8-9 shirts. The buttons are 1/8" thick (just over 3mm). Now $80 shipped CONUS.
I also have this up on eBay. Feel free to make me an offer. I do not remember the original retail price but it was pretty damn high. I purchased this jacket new. I wore it twice, had it laundered and have never worn it again. The jacket is in excellent condition with no holes or visible wear. Tagged size - 38R with a 7 drop No alterations were done other than having the sleeves slightly shortened and buttons attached. Made in Italy. The outer shell consists of 75% wool...
I'll do 185 shipped CONUS...
With the amount of wallets I have, I am never going to get to this. I have had this sitting in a box for about a year and am cleaning some stuff out. I've never used it so it is pretty much brand new. The color is a nice matte green. $185 shipped CONUS.
uploaded better pictures.
NWOT RRL (Double RL) double breasted plaid sports coat with a very subtle blue windowpane. Tag size is 38R 7DROP. Made in Italy. Pockets are still basted. Unvented. Chest - 20" Shoulder - 17.5" Sleeves - 25" Length - 29" Now on ebay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/321112991016?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Picked these up from Barneys Warehouse. I've tried them on indoors and they are pretty much brand new. They are absolutely wonderful, but I probably wont ever wear them. Selling for whatever I paid + shipping, which is going to end up being $550 CONUS. Barney's lists the color as dark brown. Size is 10 US. Know your size as there are no returns. Comes with the original box. Shoe trees not included.
Thanks again Rob.
Allen Edmonds Macneil, Corgi, Incotex