or Connect

Posts by soaped

Big thanks to @jokb at GTA Shoe Shine for these. Awesome shoes, and way awesome guy. Vass Chukka in black shell cordovan on P2 last.
Navy shell double monk on Inca last. These are the only pair of double monks I have ever had that fit well across the vamp for me (low vamp).
Two more shoes for sale. Both were worn once. Both shoes will come with Woodlore shoe trees. I do not have the original boxes or bags for these shoes. C&J Sold 1) Crockett & Jones for Brooks Brothers/Peal & Co Tan Scotch Grain Chukka. Size listed is 10 D US. On last 240, leather lined, Dainite bar sole. Has a slight mark on the left toe that looks to be a polish mark (or lack of polish). $150 shipped CONUS. 2) Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot in brown Chromexcel Horween...
Casual Friday
Not for me, maybe very slightly more room.
As long as the original color was not built up using polish, you will be fine. You will lose the burnishing.
They are fine. The polish will eventually fade. You can always use Saphir Renomat to take it off, but honestly they look fine. I've seen AE shoes finished from the factory worse than that...
Here are two shoes for sale. 1) Edward Green for RL Peering, Black, Size 9.5/10D, Last 89. I've had these for a number of years but you can count the number of times I have worn them on one hand. These are in excellent condition and come with RL lasted shoe trees. Classic shoe on a classic last. From what I gather the width for this particular shoe/model/last in D is actually normal width and not narrow. I do not have the original box for these shoes anymore. They fit as...
Carmina Semi Brogue Oxford Brown 9.5UK 10.5US Rain Last 9.5UK Has Tomir rubber sole. Does not include shoe trees. These are in excellent condition. $220 shipped CONUS.