or Connect

Posts by soaped

With the amount of wallets I have, I am never going to get to this. I have had this sitting in a box for about a year and am cleaning some stuff out. I've never used it so it is pretty much brand new. The color is a nice matte green. $185 shipped CONUS.
uploaded better pictures.
NWOT RRL (Double RL) double breasted plaid sports coat with a very subtle blue windowpane. Tag size is 38R 7DROP. Made in Italy. Pockets are still basted. Unvented. Chest - 20" Shoulder - 17.5" Sleeves - 25" Length - 29" Now on ebay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/321112991016?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Picked these up from Barneys Warehouse. I've tried them on indoors and they are pretty much brand new. They are absolutely wonderful, but I probably wont ever wear them. Selling for whatever I paid + shipping, which is going to end up being $550 CONUS. Barney's lists the color as dark brown. Size is 10 US. Know your size as there are no returns. Comes with the original box. Shoe trees not included.
Thanks again Rob.
Allen Edmonds Macneil, Corgi, Incotex
The jacket already has bids on eBay so I wont pull it. Boots are dropped to $60 shipped US.
This is the green that was available from the custom webgem Neumoks. Props to AE for overnighting these to me even though they didn't have to.
Sorry about that, I was stuck with a camera phone when I put these up. The following picture is reflective of what the actual jacket looks like in person:
Red Wing 8146 Moc Toe Lug Sole Briar Oil Slick Leather 9.5D. I wore these for about 2 hours. I'm normally a size 10D and these are too small for me. $90 shipped US.