or Connect

Posts by soaped

Goruck Civvy Kit Bag. Used once, no wear. $160 shipped CONUS.
Purchased this a while ago but never used it. Makr Eyewear Case Navy Matte. $95 shipped CONUS
The Billy Reid cardigan was laundered once but never worn. The Reigning Champ cardigan was worn once and laundered. The Muji jacket had its buttons replaced with smoke MOP buttons, laundered, and never worn. Billy Reid Watson Double-Breasted Cardigan - 55$ shipped US. Navy color, Size is M, made in Canada Chest measurement is 21" Reigning Champ Shawl Collar Cardigan - 55$ shipped US. Slate color (kind of like a very light blue gray), made in Canada Chest measurement...
Here is your chance to get into shell for cheap. I wore these for about 2 hours in total. Model is 19008-005 BLK SMOOTH. Size is 10 D. These are from Florsheim. I'm not going to lie and say they are anywhere near Alden or Allen Edmonds quality. That would be a blatant lie. The finish is spotty, some of the finish they used kind of peeled off around the vamp area (which you see from the pictures). $185 shipped US. Comes with original box and bags.
Here are a bunch of staple RLPL ties that I never wear. All are made in Italy and 3.5-3.6" wide. Prices include shipping CONUS. Make me an offer on multiple ties if you want. I've worn #2 and #6 once, #5 twice, and the others have never been worn. #T3 has never been worn, and #T4 was worn once. These have been stored rolled up in a cedar chest and could use a pressing. T4) $55 Black satin weave stripe. 100% silk T3) $55 Royal blue repp stripe. 100%...
Both are made in Italy and either worn once or never worn. These were offered a few seasons back and not available anymore. Measures 3" at the widest and 57" long 1) Navy with gray stripes pointed - $30 shipped CONUS 2) Purple with gray dots pointed - $30 shipped CONUS. Take both for $50 shipped CONUS.
This was originally a size 34 belt from Rag & Bone. I had it professionally shortened without paying attention and now it is too small. The edge of the leather to the middle hole now measures 30". Made in England. 25$ shipped CONUS.
I have an extra set of mother of pearl buttons that I never got around to using. I originally purchased these from a godly seller on this board. The availability of these buttons are long gone. 84 x 16L and 16 x 14L MOP buttons (total 100 buttons). This should be enough for ~8-9 shirts. The buttons are 1/8" thick (just over 3mm). Now $80 shipped CONUS.
I also have this up on eBay. Feel free to make me an offer. I do not remember the original retail price but it was pretty damn high. I purchased this jacket new. I wore it twice, had it laundered and have never worn it again. The jacket is in excellent condition with no holes or visible wear. Tagged size - 38R with a 7 drop No alterations were done other than having the sleeves slightly shortened and buttons attached. Made in Italy. The outer shell consists of 75% wool...
I'll do 185 shipped CONUS...