or Connect

Posts by soaped

Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 PAM00392, 42mm P.9000 Cal Originally purchased from Watchmaxx brand new. Keeps great time and I've had absolutely no problems. I've worn this rarely and the condition is pretty much like new (there are some extremely light swirl marks on the bezel, which is impossible to keep pristine). I'm planning to fund a Pam 338 or Speedmaster so this is for sale. Comes with the original box and accessories, as well as an extra OEM Panerai brown alligator...
Here are two pairs of Vass shoes for sale. These equate to about a US 10. 1) Black & black suede Old English V-cap on F last, size 43. These were worn once. Comes with box and trees. Custom make up. $320 shipped CONUS. 2) Black shell cordovan chukkas on P2 last, size 43. These are brand new, but has some creasing on the heel due to storage. Comes with box and trees. $420 shipped CONUS. Chukkas are sold.
Here are two jackets for sale that hopefully someone in colder climate can put to good use. Eidos Green Casentino Hunting Jacket New with tags. 100% Casentino wool Tagged size is 38/48R Made in Italy Chest measurement is ~21". $400 $370 $340 $310 shipped CONUS. Eidos Chiaia Brown Herringbone Coat New w/ tags. 100% wool, brown donegal in a large scale herringbone pattern Center back vent, concealed front button placket. Made in Italy Chest measurement is...
Here are 3x Luxire trial pants I had made a long time ago. I've worn each maybe 3-4 times. Great for a sized 30-31" waist, and great for checking out some of Luxire's options. These were patterned after a pair of Incotex "chinolinos" but with a slightly higher rise (+.75"). Rust has 2" cuffs, zip fly, belt loops, standard extended closure. Navy has cargo pockets, zip fly, belt loops, standard extended closure. Graphite green has a button fly, belt loops, extra long...
All sold, thank you. I have a few of these for sale. These just didn't work out for me and I re-purchased what I could in another model. There are current season jackets. Each jacket will come with an Eidos lapel pin. 1) Eidos Napoli Navy Fresco Sport Coat. $400 shipped CONUS. NWT. Tagged size is 38R. 100% wool. Balthazar model. Quarter lined and a crisp/dry lightweight Minnis fresco fabric. Features a soft shoulder, 2 button stance, side vents, and patch...
PM me a mailing address and I will send you some.
Eidos Rann vest. This one is NWT. Tagged size is 38/48. Burgundy wool blend. Made in Italy. $220 $200 $180 $160 shipped CONUS. Fishing vest is sold. Eidos suede fishing vest. Awesome piece but I haven't had a chance to wear this. I'm too afraid with kids running around. Tagged size is 38/48. Medium brown suede. I removed the tags but it has never been worn. Chest measurement is 20". $250 $225 shipped CONUS....
Luxire Wool Rich Pants (Navy, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Tan) Size ~30/31 I have four pairs of Luxire pants made in their Wool Rich fabric (nothing to do with the company Woolrich). All have been worn 2-3 times and laundered and are in excellent condition. I ended up having them remade with a higher rise so these are for sale. These are flat front, have a button fly, extended closure, elastic adjusting waistband (Daks adjustors), rear pockets w/ buttons, no cuffs, and no...
Anyone know what cut this is? - http://www.henrybucks.com.au/store/Eidos-of-Napoli-Windowpane-Check-Sports-Jacket.html
I'm a huge fan of Eidos and wanted to bring up some QA problems I've observed from several pairs of pants/shorts that I've purchased. I'm not sure if all the casual pants/shorts are made at the same factory, but thus far more often than not I've received pairs with issues that weren't caught until I wore or washed them. They were easy to fix so I kept them but I wouldn't have expected any problems to show up at these price points. These were purchased brand new from...