or Connect

Posts by soaped

They fit TTS.
Anybody want these before I put them up on ebay? I ended up getting some Macneils in black. They are 2nds, and from what I can tell the only problem is the stitching on the right shoe where your ankle should be is a little sloppy. They will come with some generic shoe trees, and will ship in a standard box. 285 shipped US.
Used once. Filson 256 briefcase in brown. $160 shipped US. http://www.filson.com/products/original-briefcase.70256.html
Too many bags, getting rid of the following: SOLD Filson Zippered Tote w/ Red Label (Black). This is NWT and unused. 100$ shipped US. SOLD Coach Leather Duffle (Grey). Used once on an overnight trip. Still looks new. Comes with unused shoulder straps. The retail on this was over $500. 125$ shipped US. Mission Workshop Rummy Messenger Bag (Black). Used once. Selling this one to get a larger backpack. This company makes some good stuff. 100$ shipped...
Some more closet cleaning. I wore this four times over the course of 2 years. It could use a new pressing (it should be a 3R2 button stance but the previous place pressed it too high). It is clean and ready to wear. There are no stains or tears. Model is Polo II, 3 button, Made in Italy. 130$ shipped US. Measurements are: Shoulders - 18" Chest - 20" Jacket Waist - 18" Sleeves - 24" w/ ~1.25" to let BOC - 30.5" Pants Waist - 31" Ankle - 8.5" Inseam - 31" w/ 2" to let
Must have missed that. #6 is 75% Cotton / 25% Linen. Not much to let out on the inseam if any at all.
These are pairs of Incotex and Mabitex that I have accumulated over the last year. Every pair was worn once except for the Faconnable navy pair (worn 3 times). They were laundered, folded, and sat in the closet without use. Numbers reflect the pair labeled in picture. Take all 6 pairs for $235 shipped US. SOLD 1) Incotex for Faconnable. $45 shipped US. Navy 55% Cotton / 45% Linen Waist - 31" Inseam - 31" Thigh - 11" Ankle - 8" SOLD2) Incotex for Faconnable. $50...
I had purchased these from member jerrybrowne, but these are slightly too small for me with cotton socks on. Labeled size is 9.5D. http://leffot.com/shop/leffot-ivy-loafer-navy/ Original retail is 650$ I am a standard 10D, and these would fit awesome if you decided to wear them without socks or with dress socks. The previous owner wore them with socks, about 7 times. Just looking to re-coupe costs. 200$ shipped US. Does not come with shoe trees.
Anybody interested in this? MC572LL/A. Includes the unit, power cable, remote, manuals, and original box. 50$ shipped US.
NWT Peter Millar Loro Piana Storm System Vest Size Medium Black doeskin. Only reason I'm selling is because it is too big for me. This is a very warm vest. Interior is merino wool. Outside is a Loro Piana Storm System doeskin fabric. Has an exterior breast pocket, 2 exterior angled front pockets, and 2 interior angled zip pockets. 140$ 120$ shipped US. Retail was 695$ Chest measurement is 22.5" across. Length is 28.5" from bottom of collar, 30.5" total length.