or Connect

Posts by soaped

As long as the original color was not built up using polish, you will be fine. You will lose the burnishing.
They are fine. The polish will eventually fade. You can always use Saphir Renomat to take it off, but honestly they look fine. I've seen AE shoes finished from the factory worse than that...
Here are two shoes for sale. 1) Edward Green for RL Peering, Black, Size 9.5/10D, Last 89. I've had these for a number of years but you can count the number of times I have worn them on one hand. These are in excellent condition and come with RL lasted shoe trees. Classic shoe on a classic last. From what I gather the width for this particular shoe/model/last in D is actually normal width and not narrow. I do not have the original box for these shoes anymore. They fit as...
Carmina Semi Brogue Oxford Brown 9.5UK 10.5US Rain Last 9.5UK Has Tomir rubber sole. Does not include shoe trees. These are in excellent condition. $220 shipped CONUS.
Fit is very similar to my dress shirt from Luxire. Order #13520. The grey fabric is awesome but I cannot recommend the navy jersey fabric that I chose since it shrank by over 2" in a cold wash.
Here are some dress shirt style polos I had made from my dress shirt pattern. The only measurement change I made was to reduce length. Stiff neck band, soft cutaway collar, chest pocket w/ flap, flat bottom w/ side slits. Fabrics are Orange Black Dotted Grey Jersey & Navy Jersey. Edit - The grey jersey is perfect but the navy jersey shrank over 2" in length in a cold wash...
I'll put this here before I throw it on eBay. Macbook Air 2014 11.6" i7, 8GB Ram, 512GB Flash Storage Model is MF067LLA. 11.6" Screen, 512GB Flash Storage, 1.7GHz Intel i7, 8GB of memory. I bought this brand new from an authorized retailer for my wife but she needs something larger. There's less than 8 hours of use on this, and is pretty much brand new. Warranty is good until July 20, 2016. Comes with original box and accessories. Has a palm guard protector installed....
I dont have any other AE shoes at this time, but here is a visual comparison against various makers. While the finishing is not anywhere near EG, the pair that I have is finished well and better than the Carmina I have. The 1943 last is probably AE's most elegant last to date, one that can compete.EG 82, Vass F, AE 1943, EG 89, Carmina Rain
Vass U Last Medallion Oxford Oxblood 43 Has some scuffs on the toe box but plenty of life on the sole. U last size 43. Color is oxblood. Comes with shoe trees, but no box or bags. Fits like a US 9.5 to me, but as a US 10 to some people. $260 shipped CONUS.