or Connect

Posts by soaped

AAAAI bought this for my wife as a portable laptop but she got a tablet instead. This thing is pretty much new. Was delivered July 12, 2011. There's less than 8 hours of use on it. You will receive the original box, CDs, an extra 320gb hdd (2.5" 7200rpm), and an extra 4gb of (2 x 2gb) ddr3 memory. Specs: Processor - Intel i-core U5400 Memory - 8gb ddr3 Hard drive - 96gb SSD Video card - 1gb Nvidia GT 335m Screen - 11.6" 1366x768 (720p) WLED Shell - Soft Touch Stealth...
Got these from David but they are too narrow for me. Marked 202 9.5 | 10 B Comes with Edward Green trees. There is a slight mark at the toe of one shoe, otherwise in excellent condition. Bottom of sole measurements are 12" x 4" 290$ shipped for quick sale.
I purchased this new from Steve recently, but it isn't working out for me. This is pretty much new without tags. Made in USA of imported fabric. There is a line through the tag to prevent return. The front pockets are still basted. Single back vent. 80$ shipped US. Measurements: Shoulders: 17.5" Chest: 20" Waist: ~19" Back (BOC): 30" Sleeves: 24" with ~1.25" under
100$ shipped
I bought this from Yoox a few months ago, but have never worn it. I had the sleeves altered and the button stitching removed (there is a little rash on the sleeves due to this, see picture). Measurements are: Shoulders - 17.5" Chest - 20.25" Waist - 19.25" Length (BOC) - 30.5" Sleeves - 24.25" with ~.75" under. Made in Italy, pick stitching everywhere. Light weight with soft shoulders.
These are brand new and come with original box/bags. The box is labeled size UK9, US 9.5, but they fit like a US 10D. The model on Tyrwhitt's website is called the barden. Bottom of sole measurement is 12.25" x 4.25" Now 100$ shipped US.
I'm not in the market anymore, but that is a damn good price, from a damn good seller!
price drop for quick sale.
I got these on eBay using a reward certificate a while back but have never worn them. They are brand new and come with the original box.   Florsheim Veblen Longwing in Gray, size 10D 105 -> 95 shipped US.   They fit slightly large (1/4 size).
Sold, thanks guys.   Selling a Google Nexus One phone. Recently upgraded and have no use for this phone anymore. The screen has no scratches on it (was covered with a screen protector when being used). The edges of the phone have the coating rubbed off, with the bottom 2 edges being most severe. The charging port on the bottom has some wear but the phone charges fine. Will come with original headphones (still sealed), a generic charger + cable, and a nexus...