or Connect

Posts by soaped

Apolis Chore Jacket Navy Wool Blend Size M Purchased new and worn once, tagged size is medium. This jacket does not have the red cross stitched on the bottom of the front placket. $100 shipped CONUS. Chest measurement is ~20.25" 30% Wool, 60% Cotton, 10% Nylon. Same version as - https://huckberry.com/store/apolis/category/p/21808-wool-chore-coat-navy "After a year of planning we developed the Apolis American-made Chore Jacket in an Italian wool & cotton fabric with...
Got these from an outstanding member here but sadly they are too large for me. Tagged size is 32. The waist was has been taken in 1" and the pant length altered. These pants are slim fitting with a nice medium rise. Purchased new then altered but never worn. Images are from the original thread. This will not contain a tag and will have a blind hem. Waist is 33" Front rise is 10.5" Inseam is 32" Overall pant length is 41.5" Thigh measurement is ~12" Leg opening is...
Here are some shoes for sale that have been worn once. 1) Ralph Lauren Marlow Wingtip, Shell Cordovan, Dark Brown, US 10. These have never been worn, but I do not have the original box. They will come with Woodlore Epic shoe trees. $480 shipped CONUS. Will also trade for Vass F lasted shoes in 43. SOLD 1) Alden for J.Crew Long Wing, Shell Cordovan, #8, 9.5D (Barrie Last). Fits like US 10. These were worn once and come with Alden shoe trees. There is a pen mark on each...
Thank you for this. Laughing all the way to work.
Vass U wing oxford in plum museum calf on F last. Thanks again @jokb
Big thanks to Sammy and Karl at Ascot. These just came in after waiting for quite some time. Too awesome. F Last Old English Black Suede/Calf V-cap F Last Italian Oxford Antique Cognac V-cap
Last drop to $390
drop to $420 shipped CONUS.
These are brand new and never worn. I had these for months and forgot I had them. I ended up with a few other pairs and since these came slightly damaged I'm listing them here for a huge discount. The cap toe near the welt on the left shoe has a gash (please see pictures). Carmina Navy Shell Cordovan Double Monks Inca Last JR Soles UK9 (US10) $280 shipped CONUS