or Connect

Posts by soaped

I bought these a few months ago, but have never worn them. Peccary Gloves lined with alpaca wool. Size is 8.5. They are made in Peru and from a well known eBay seller. There are some natural scars on the palm of the gloves that do not affect use. 30$ shipped US. You will receive the pair on the left (black).
Red Wing 9016 Beckman Cigar Boot in size 9.5. I wore these one time for about 2 hours. They are pretty much like new. They fit similar to a 10D US. Will include Woodlore combination shoe trees. Ships with a generic shoe box. 220$ shipped US
I have a Motorola Xoom 32gb Wifi tablet for sale that I replaced with a Kindle. Comes with screen protector, Incipio Feather case, SFBags sleeve, as well as the original box and charger. This is pretty much in like new condition and everything works perfectly. All I used it for was to read books. 300 shipped US.
Cleaning out the closet, and I have the following for sale: sold Recent Z Zegna (Made in Mexico) Tuxedo in 38R from Saks. I wore this one time. One button, vent-less, satin peak lapel. 160$ SHIPPED US There is a very small pinhole (highlighted by white square in pictures) on the front bottom right of the jacket. Measurements: Chest - 20.5" Waist at button - 19.25" Shoulder - 18" BOC - 30.25" Sleeves - 23.75" + 1.25" Pants waist - 31" + 1.5" Pants...
I got this as a gift and never used it. The size is US 6.5 / IT 13 / 52.8mm inside circumference. http://www.bottegaveneta.com/default/shop-products/Mens/jewelry/intrecciato-oxydized-silver-ring_804461893.html 160$ Shipped US.
These will fit like a 10 US. Gorgeous shoes.
Received these from Ron, but aren't going to work for one my groomsmen. They are brand new with some signs of shop wear/handling. Same as http://www.riderbootshop.com/products/Wolfson-Black-Calf.html Size is 9.5D and fits true to size. $150 shipped US
I originally bought these on eBay but am not going to wear them. They were worn once, and are stamped imperfect. There is a small tear on the heel of the left shoe, which has been reinforced with nylon thread. Size marked is 10D. 96$ shipped US.
Anyone know how the Wolfson or Costa fit? TTS?