or Connect

Posts by soaped

Look what came in the mail today. Navy Porters... David, you guys really have to make an adelaide in this last. PLEASE! Look at how clean the work is on the medallion.
I bought these a few months ago, but have never worn them. Peccary Gloves lined with alpaca wool. Size is 8.5. They are made in Peru and from a well known eBay seller. There are some natural scars on the palm of the gloves that do not affect use. 30$ shipped US. You will receive the pair on the left (black).
Red Wing 9016 Beckman Cigar Boot in size 9.5. I wore these one time for about 2 hours. They are pretty much like new. They fit similar to a 10D US. Will include Woodlore combination shoe trees. Ships with a generic shoe box. 220$ shipped US
I have a Motorola Xoom 32gb Wifi tablet for sale that I replaced with a Kindle. Comes with screen protector, Incipio Feather case, SFBags sleeve, as well as the original box and charger. This is pretty much in like new condition and everything works perfectly. All I used it for was to read books. 300 shipped US.
Cleaning out the closet, and I have the following for sale: sold Recent Z Zegna (Made in Mexico) Tuxedo in 38R from Saks. I wore this one time. One button, vent-less, satin peak lapel. 160$ SHIPPED US There is a very small pinhole (highlighted by white square in pictures) on the front bottom right of the jacket. Measurements: Chest - 20.5" Waist at button - 19.25" Shoulder - 18" BOC - 30.25" Sleeves - 23.75" + 1.25" Pants waist - 31" + 1.5" Pants...
I got this as a gift and never used it. The size is US 6.5 / IT 13 / 52.8mm inside circumference. http://www.bottegaveneta.com/default/shop-products/Mens/jewelry/intrecciato-oxydized-silver-ring_804461893.html 160$ Shipped US.
These will fit like a 10 US. Gorgeous shoes.
Received these from Ron, but aren't going to work for one my groomsmen. They are brand new with some signs of shop wear/handling. Same as http://www.riderbootshop.com/products/Wolfson-Black-Calf.html Size is 9.5D and fits true to size. $150 shipped US
I originally bought these on eBay but am not going to wear them. They were worn once, and are stamped imperfect. There is a small tear on the heel of the left shoe, which has been reinforced with nylon thread. Size marked is 10D. 96$ shipped US.