or Connect

Posts by soaped

90 degrees but nevertheless a suede kind of day.
This is a pretty awesome vest. Unfortunately it is too large for me. I've worn it once and it has been sitting in my closet. Tagged size is 40 Made in Italy Teflon flannel in medium grey Lightly filled (not down) Shell is 100% wool Filling and lining are polyester and poly-amide Flap pockets and front placket (in addition to a zipper) secured with snaps. Integrated hood in collar. Chest measurement is ~21" Exterior has 2 flap pockets w/ 2 side zippered pockets and 2...
Any upcoming jackets in a Shepard's check or gun check pattern?
Here's a NWOT Ring Jacket in a brown Balloon wool. Fabric is a nice open weave. Jacket is lined in sleeves and has minimal padding. The sleeve buttons are stitched on, but the lining is already finished for surgeon's cuffs if you want to have them done. Tagged size is 38/48. The model/cut is 244. 3R2 button, double vent. Measurements - Chest - ~20.5" Shoulders - 17.25" Length (BOC) - 28" Sleeves - 24.5"
Selling 2 Panta x Massdrop ties. These are in awesome colors with awesome patterns. I wore the navy one recently but would like something with more structure. They are lightly lined and untipped. Navy one worn once, Green is brand new. Made in Italy 6/7-fold construction Untipped, lightly lined 100% silk 3.5" width 58" length Green is sold. Navy - $60 shipped CONUS
25% off Yoox codes that expire 01/31/16 - BGBAH2N9 CW5FFJEK
The biker has an integrated liner. I can move around comfortably in it but am not so sure I could do that in a small. I do have a larger upper-body to leg ratio (read: skinny legs) though.
For anyone looking at the NR Biker, I highly recommend it. Here I am in a medium w/ mixed grey fabric. I have a sweater on underneath and am comfortable. The arms are cut high enough that I can feel the constriction. The pit to pit measurement on my biker is around 22.25". The quilted wool liner is no joke and this is probably the warmest garment I have by far. For reference - I'm 5'10" and normally 145-150 lbs but right now I'm at my skinniest. I take a small in most...
Eidos Napoli Beige Donegal Sport Coat 38R This one is unworn but altered in the sleeves. I ended up getting a blue herringbone model so am selling this one. The fabric has a slub texture to it and there are some areas woven that appear to have a vertical or horizontal line. Just pointing that out. Flecks are burgundy and white. Tagged size is 38R Tenero Sleeves - 24.25" Chest - ~20" Length (BOC) - 29" $340 shipped CONUS. $280 shipped CONUS