or Connect

Posts by soaped

I have 2 pairs of shoes for sale that are rarely worn. I've worn the Alden pair twice, and the Leeds once. They have been in storage and could use a good brushing and some Saphir. There are no tears or cracks in the shell. The Leeds has some very, very, very slight rippling in one of the toe caps. The Alden for Jcrew is labeled size 9.5D (Barrie last), and the Allen Edmonds Leeds is labeled 10D. Allen Edmonds Leeds Black Shell Cordovan 10D - $280 Now $225 shipped...
2 bags for sale. Both were used only indoors and are pretty much brand new. Filson Oil Finish Tin Cloth Tote Bag Black - $70 shipped US Goruck Radio Ruck Black - $200 shipped US.
These were worn once. UB201 14.5 oz selvedge tapered fit. Tagged size is 34. Approximate Measurements - Waist curved - 17.5" Waist pulled straight - 18" Crotch - 12.5" 3" below crotch - 11.5" Leg opening - 8" Inseam - 33.5" $40 shipped CONUS.
This has probably been going on for a week now - PLNDR has Sebago Docksides in Horween leather for about $40-48 shipped depending on the coupon code and shipping methods you use. These are a part of Sebago's artisan collection and retail for $150. These are made in the Dominican Republic. Use code PAYDAY50 for 50% off $79 (may no longer work), or LASTDAY6 for 30% off $75, 40% off...
I had a talk with canvas lands end customer service and this is what they provided me (they are going to correct the web page). 79% USA CTN/21% POLY-10.25 OZ WOVEN CONE WHITE OAK MILL INDIGO CANVAS Error on their part, and my fault for not paying attention to the actual product label.
Brooks Brothers Dot Bow Tie (Black-White & Silver-Navy) I have one of each. Pure silk woven in England. Dry clean. Made in the USA. Self-tie bow. Retail is $55. The black-white is NWT and the silver-navy was worn once. DROPS - 06/17/13 $35 $30 shipped for the black-white. $30 $25 shipped for the silver-navy. $50 $40 shipped for both.
Lands End Canvas 608 Slim Canvas Indigo Pants (Cone Mills) 31 x 32 Purchased this but fits too slim on me. I put it through a cold wash and hang dried. Only tried on and never worn out. Fits slim and true to size. Tagged size is 31 x 32. $33 shipped CONUS http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-5-pocket-608-slim-canvas-indigo-pants~250440_-1.html DESCRIPTION Limited Edition Cone White Oak Mill Indigo Canvas. Designed and made in the USA Durable indigo dyed cotton...
Epaulet Point Collar Speckled Charcoal Chambray Shirt Size M I wore this twice over the last year; laundered and has been sitting in my closet for quite some time. I have the cream version and never wear this one. Tagged size is medium. Chest is about 20". Rare fabric and in excellent condition. $70 shipped CONUS [image space]
Worn and washed once, in excellent condition. $71 shipped CONUS. Tagged size is Medium.
You can stack SHIPR for free shipping...