or Connect

Posts by soaped

Thank you @gdl203 and staff. Thank you.
Fabric is cool white linen cotton. This shirt has a split polo hem and a reduced length (~28"). The other measurements are the same as my normal shirt measurements. I don't wear my dress shirts skin tight so it works out for me. For future orders though I may increase armhole size and waist size a small amount to help with putting it on.The order number is 13825.
Need to get more of these popovers made... too good.
Thanks again @jokb. Vass antic cognac shell cordovan wingtip on P2 next to a pair of C&J cigar shell Marlows.
Thank you, I'm set on scarves for the rest of the year, or two, or three...
More closet cleaning - These were all worn once and laundered. 1) Brooks Brothers BB1 navy hounds-tooth shirt w/ cutaway collar. $35 shipped CONUS 2) Brooks Brothers BB1 (no labels) white oxford shirt w/ BD collar. This one has some beautiful MOP buttons. $35 shipped CONUS. 3) Howard Yount 15/33 white oxford shirt w/ BD collar & buttoned chest pocket. $30 shipped CONUS. 4) J.Crew Baird McNutt navy hounds-tooth linen shirt w/ BD collar slim fit size small. $30 shipped...
Barneys New York Reversible Leather Jacket Brown Leather / Slate Fabric Medium I wore this once, and has been sitting in my closet since. One side is Brown lamb nappa leather w/ zippered pockets. Other side is a blue/grey slate fabric w/ buttoned pockets. Hoodie is removable Chest measures ~23" $100 shipped CONUS.
All of these are size 38R, all are made in Italy. All of them have been worn once and dry cleaned, and have been sitting in my closet for some time. They average ~19.5-20" chest and ~18.5-19" waist. I can provide exact measurements if necessary. All the sleeves are about ~24". There is a slight stain on the seersucker jacket on one of the patch pockets, which should wash out. The price now reflects this. 2) RL Polo (Blue Label) Seersucker Jacket 38R, lightly padded...
This is NWOT. Never worn. I had to buy the next size up. Color is grey/cream. Water Linen fabric, 100% linen. 3 roll 2, patch pockets, lots of detail. Quarter lined (sleeves and shoulders). Measurements - Chest - ~19.25" Waist - ~34.7" Sleeves - ~24.2" Shoulders - ~17.2" Length (BOC) - ~28" $280 shipped CONUS.
I'm generally a standard US 10D and don't take shoes built on narrow lasts very well. Everybody's feet is different though and mine have been through a lot of trauma.Allen Edmonds - 10D in most lasts, a few I have to size up to 10.5D.Alden - 10D on Plaza and Grant, 9.5D on BarrieCarmina - 9UK on Rain (slightly uncomfortable taper), Detroit, and Inca.Vass - 43 on the F (this last is like absolutely perfect for my feet), 43.5 on the U (slightly uncomfortable taper).This...