or Connect

Posts by soaped

I used this for about 4 months but stopped because it's too thick for my front pocket. Genuine shell cordovan, measures about 4.25" x 2.875" and cost over $300. $75 shipped CONUS. The wallet started out as a natural light color but is now a medium tan color. There is a one inch mark on the back where I guess my keys rested against the wallet in my pocket.
Here are 2 more shoes I never wear. Alden worn once and Allen Edmonds worn twice. Alden for Jcrew is a tobacco leather on the TruBalance Last. Size is 9.5D (fits like standard US 10). $280 shipped US. Alden Sold. Allen Edmonds MacNeil is in Burgundy Shell Cordovan. Size is 10D. $330 shipped US.
These are too tight for me. Size is 31 in their straight fit. They are not vanity sized so take a look at their size chart: https://www.weargustin.com/fitguide#jeans I put them through a rinse cycle and hang dried them. Haven't worn them out. $70 shipped US. https://www.weargustin.com/campaigns/116 Gustin jeans made from Sanforized raw selvedge denim from Cone Mills in North Carolina. Think of this as the cousin fabcric of The Blue Line, just slightly heavier and in a...
I got these from End Clothing a few months ago and have only tried them on in the garage. They were too big for me. Size labeled is 44 (UK10/US11). These retailed for $235 ($165 final sale), get these for much cheaper at $130 shipped US. Does not come in the original shoe box. A premium take on classic training shoe design, the Off Court Leather Sneaker is constructed from polished Italian Leather. It features mesh side panels, a tonal rubber outsole and a supple...
I have 2 pairs of shoes for sale that are rarely worn. I've worn the Alden pair twice, and the Leeds once. They have been in storage and could use a good brushing and some Saphir. There are no tears or cracks in the shell. The Leeds has some very, very, very slight rippling in one of the toe caps. The Alden for Jcrew is labeled size 9.5D (Barrie last), and the Allen Edmonds Leeds is labeled 10D. Allen Edmonds Leeds Black Shell Cordovan 10D - $280 Now $225 shipped...
2 bags for sale. Both were used only indoors and are pretty much brand new. Filson Oil Finish Tin Cloth Tote Bag Black - $70 shipped US Goruck Radio Ruck Black - $200 shipped US.
These were worn once. UB201 14.5 oz selvedge tapered fit. Tagged size is 34. Approximate Measurements - Waist curved - 17.5" Waist pulled straight - 18" Crotch - 12.5" 3" below crotch - 11.5" Leg opening - 8" Inseam - 33.5" $40 shipped CONUS.
This has probably been going on for a week now - PLNDR has Sebago Docksides in Horween leather for about $40-48 shipped depending on the coupon code and shipping methods you use. These are a part of Sebago's artisan collection and retail for $150. These are made in the Dominican Republic. Use code PAYDAY50 for 50% off $79 (may no longer work), or LASTDAY6 for 30% off $75, 40% off...
I had a talk with canvas lands end customer service and this is what they provided me (they are going to correct the web page). 79% USA CTN/21% POLY-10.25 OZ WOVEN CONE WHITE OAK MILL INDIGO CANVAS Error on their part, and my fault for not paying attention to the actual product label.
Brooks Brothers Dot Bow Tie (Black-White & Silver-Navy) I have one of each. Pure silk woven in England. Dry clean. Made in the USA. Self-tie bow. Retail is $55. The black-white is NWT and the silver-navy was worn once. DROPS - 06/17/13 $35 $30 shipped for the black-white. $30 $25 shipped for the silver-navy. $50 $40 shipped for both.