or Connect

Posts by soaped

Eidos "Donegal" Nailhead Wool Field Jacket 36R I had this pre-ordered but shouldn't have sized down and ended up getting a 38R in another color. Brand new w/ tags from NMWA. Tagged size is 36/46R Comes with an Eidos hanger as well as a NMWA garment bag. $580 shipped CONUS. http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/navy-donegal-nailhead-wool-field-jacket.html
Yes, the one I received is from Bloomingdales. Thanks for the info.
@NickPollica Is there more than one type of BD collar this season? I remember reading a few pages back that all the BD collars were done as a single piece, but mine ("donegal" BD) has a standard placket w/ collar attached. Just curious and not a big deal for me as the one I received fits well and is plenty awesome. Probably my favorite piece this season regardless of construction... Now to pick up that Japanese oxford.
@luxire Do these have the wrong product pictures? http://custom.luxire.com/collections/black-friday-pants/products/linen_wool_seersucker_dark_blue-lux_71230 I'm trying to figure out if this is a cotton/linen houndstooth fabric (as the pictures show) or if it is a seersucker fabric...
Do you mean the Tokyo knits? I wear a 39-83 (15.33/32.5) in their Tokyo slim fit dress shirts and need to take an L in their Tokyo knit.
Doing some closet cleaning. These shirts have either been worn once and laundered, or laundered but never worn. All shirts are in excellent condition and may have some wrinkles due to storage. $45 each shipped CONUS for #4 or #5. The Dickie shirts either have tags that say 100% cotton or are not labeled. However, please note that they look and feel like LINEN. Sold. 1) Eidos Napoli Blue Striped Dickie Shirt. Tagged size 15.5/39. Chest measures...
Doing some closet cleaning. These shirts have either been worn once and laundered, or laundered but never worn. All shirts are in excellent condition and may have some wrinkles due to storage. All of these shirts are tagged size small, and all of them have a 3" button down collar. $55 each shipped CONUS, or $220 shipped for all 5. Sold. 1) Gitman Vintage Navy Flannel Windowpane (Mr. Porter). Tagged size is...
My small is tagged 48.