or Connect

Posts by soaped

These are current styles that were just released. The navy shirt is NWT, and the gingham check shirt was worn once. Both shirts are tagged size Small in Kamakura's Tokyo fit. Fit is similar to a 15/32.5" shirt. Chest measurements are ~20" and the Length from BOC is ~28". They are cut shorter than their dress shirt models. $80 shipped CONUS for the navy, $70 shipped CONUS for the blue gingham check. $130 shipped CONUS for both.
I've handled the melange blazer from Saks and can tell you that it is 100% silk (Saks has it wrongly labeled as a blend) with an open weave. It looks exactly like the one from Nordstrom.Here's a shot of the weave (melange blazer from Sak's) -
M43 (Trapunto) fits slimmer than the Ragosta. I took a 48 in the Trapunto and can do a 46 in the Ragosta.
I have a 3 eyelet model on a double Dainite that was made about 6 months ago that haven't developed any problems. But other than that these are my only pairs w/ a Dainite sole.
Thanks to @jokb for this make up. F last double monk w/ round buckles in oxblood, 270 goyser on a double dainite sole.
That one is from Saks. They call it "Check Wool Blazer".
Eidos Napoli Navy Linen Sport Shirt 15.5/39 Bought without really paying attention and fits larger than usual for me. New without tags. Current season. Tagged size is 15.5/39. 100% linen. Chest measurement is just over 21.5". $160 shipped CONUS
Same today...
I'm in... Team Mustard Matka.
As @FLW said - absolutely slays with blue and green. I have this model in several colors and the cognac scotch grain from NMWA is the most versatile.