or Connect

Posts by soaped

The Wool Rich pants are mid weight and drape very well. They are nice enough that I now have all three colors. There is a very slight bit of scratchiness but they wear very comfortably.As for green trousers, I generally wear them like I do with tan to brown pants. The apple fresco is totally awesome.
Thanks again @luxire. Everything in this order is perfection. L to R shirts - Brissbane Moss chambray medium blue, Albini end on end grey, cool white linen cotton, mid grey jersey, bright white jersey. T to B pants - graphite green, apple fresco, Wool Rich khaki-tan
Thanks again @jokb for this makeup. Vass 3 eyelet derby, F last, black shell cordovan.
My last order took about 22 days. They literally just show up, right when you've forgotten about them. Spent 5 days in customs and about 14 days touring Spain.
I have 2 of these Hanger Project luxury wooden suit hangers in size Medium that have never been used. https://www.hangerproject.com/wooden-suit-hangers.html Finish is Natural maplewood, size is medium - 17". $50 shipped CONUS for both.
They are pretty easy to iron. Must iron but I don't remember spending much time on them.
Mine have held up very well (machine wash & hang dry). They would probably work well in 3 seasons but definitely get them lined for colder weather.
These are the "Wool Rich Navy Pants," which is the equivalent of the wool/poly combo previously featured in grey. I wish I had ordered this fabric in tan too, which I am doing now, along with a pair in apple fresco.