or Connect

Posts by soaped

Big thanks to Sammy and Karl at Ascot. These just came in after waiting for quite some time. Too awesome. F Last Old English Black Suede/Calf V-cap F Last Italian Oxford Antique Cognac V-cap
Last drop to $390
drop to $420 shipped CONUS.
These are brand new and never worn. I had these for months and forgot I had them. I ended up with a few other pairs and since these came slightly damaged I'm listing them here for a huge discount. The cap toe near the welt on the left shoe has a gash (please see pictures). Carmina Navy Shell Cordovan Double Monks Inca Last JR Soles UK9 (US10) $280 shipped CONUS
drop to $500 shipped CONUS.
Bought this from Unionmade but is too large for me. Size is Medium, chest measurement is 21". $180 shipped CONUS. GOLDEN BEAR BOUTWELL PEACOAT IN INDIGO $540.00 -Made in the USA. Part of our exclusive 5th Anniversary collection, this cotton peacoat was designed in collaboration between Unionmade and San Francisco’s Golden Bear. Made of a gorgeous indigo-dyed cotton fabric from Japan’s Shuttle Notes mill and featuring natural cow leather details and double-breasted...
These are brand new with original box. Will also come with Woodlore Epic shoe trees. $390 shipped CONUS. I don't think you can find this particular model/color in the US without a special make up. Carmina 748 4-Eyelet Punched Cap Toe Derby Burgundy Shell Cordovan JR double leather soles Forest Last Size is UK9. For this particular last the fit is most like a US10.
The Wool Rich pants are mid weight and drape very well. They are nice enough that I now have all three colors. There is a very slight bit of scratchiness but they wear very comfortably.As for green trousers, I generally wear them like I do with tan to brown pants. The apple fresco is totally awesome.