or Connect

Posts by soaped

I'm a huge fan of Eidos and wanted to bring up some QA problems I've observed from several pairs of pants/shorts that I've purchased. I'm not sure if all the casual pants/shorts are made at the same factory, but thus far more often than not I've received pairs with issues that weren't caught until I wore or washed them. They were easy to fix so I kept them but I wouldn't have expected any problems to show up at these price points. These were purchased brand new from...
I think I need that chive matka tie in my life.
I ended up taking TTS. Rise on a size 30 was 10".
It's a cream. Also be warned they fit slim as hell. I tried two on in Size 30 - one waist measured 29" and the other 30". I could barely get them on
8 Brand Suede A1 Blouson Made in Italy Size M Brand new w/ tags. Color is accurate on the product page and stock photo. The pictures I took show up darker than actual product. I believe this is one of Yoox's house label brands. Made in Italy and tagged size M. This has polyester fill/padding in it and is more like a fall/winter weight jacket. Product link - http://www.yoox.com/us/41552736BQ/item#cod10=41552736BQ Measurements - Chest - 22" Length (BOC) -...
Eidos Napoli Gelasio Shirt Jacket Plaid Cotton Flannel Size 38 Worn once and laundered. Pretty cool jacket, oversized fit. Fabric is a cotton blue plaid flannel. Chest measurement is ~22.5" Tagged size is 38. $45 shipped CONUS.
Just received these three very awesome ties.
Portuguese Flannel Short Sleeve Dobby Shirt Laundered, but never worn. Tagged size small (chest measures 20"). Off-white cotton dobby, spread collar, chest pocket. Made in Portugal $30 shipped CONUS. Portuguese Flannel Arado Green Stripe Oxford BD Shirt Worn once and laundered. Tagged size small (chest measures 19.75"). Green & White cotton oxford, button-down collar, chest pocket. Made in Portugal $40 shipped CONUS. SOLD Kamakura Shirt Tokyo Slim Fit 15.3 x...
Eidos Napoli White Cotton Work Shirt Size 38 This was worn once and laundered. I had the rear darts removed. Tagged size is 38 and fits slim. BOC Length measurement is 26.5", and Chest is ~19.5". $30 shipped CONUS.
These are current styles that were just released. The navy shirt is NWT, and the gingham check shirt was worn once. Both shirts are tagged size Small in Kamakura's Tokyo fit. Fit is similar to a 15/32.5" shirt. Chest measurements are ~20" and the Length from BOC is ~28". They are cut shorter than their dress shirt models. $80 shipped CONUS for the navy, $70 shipped CONUS for the blue gingham check. $130 shipped CONUS for both.