or Connect

Posts by Motol12

Is this with french cuffs or button cuffs?
What tagged sizes are these?
Quote: Originally Posted by dieselman89 what is the pricing difference like? i'm still searching for a new suit, is it worth waiting until last call? can you ever find zegna/tom fords in last call for under $1,000? I've never seen a Tom Ford at last call. First call might have them though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Biscotti How are Econ, BS degrees viewed in relation to a BA? Pretty much a distinct without a difference for 99% of situations.
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Just a salesman trying to sell you on a brand that is sun-setting in many markets. It is no longer the featured label in many major US retailers as it once was. Just wait until he tells you that Hugo Boss is known for its "wonderful sleeves." Then run. Run fast.
What are the inseams of the various suit pants?
Quote: Originally Posted by otheme The high button stance was my preference. 3-piece in 120's costs roughly $250. Odd jacket is about $100-$150 depending on the fabric. My total turn-around time is one week to accommodate all the fittings. The turn-around time between two fittings is usually 1-2 days. Right now it's close to Chinese New Year so all their workers have gone home. During regular season I think one-day turn around is quite...
Quote: Originally Posted by kmdsimpson Is $320 the 70% off price? So $529 is already on sale? If you are near these, NMLC, Nordstrom Rack, Filene's, even Syms regularly carry Hickey Freeman for around $500. I have seen the Madison, which is their fully canvassed staple suit, at these places. I'd go JAB if I wanted a couple beater suits for the road. But wait for one of their 3-for-1 or 70% off sales, which come around almost every weekend, it...
I don't have a Benjamin, but I do own an M. Valentino, which I bought because I wanted a single-breasted peak lapel suit but knew I wasn't going to wear it enough to justify an expensive one. I waited for the M. Valentino to go on clearance and won it for $250 plus shipping. It's a good suit for the $300 price point- it's the equivalent to JoS A Bank Signature Gold or HSM, but with a slimmer cut and higher button stance. From what I understand, the Benjamin is a good...
Quote: Originally Posted by wsblend TTT. I appreciate the helpful replies I've gotten but more would be good as I'm considering spending a healthy sum. I own one relatively modern HSM suit (bought in 2007,) an older one (90s ebay purchase,) and some JoS. A Bank Signature Gold Suits. I firmly believe the Signature Gold is a better suit, as it is half-canvassed versus the fused HSM suit. Both have a similar cut, the rather baggy American...