or Connect

Posts by aleksandr

Somewhat of an OT but a couple of people have expressed their doubts over international shipping. Though I am international , I am in a somewhat fortunate position to have a US shipping address to use when for some reason discussions on international shipping with the seller don't work out. I buy a bunch of stuff across a bunch of forums, and - believe it or not- I've never lost anything sent international, but I /have/ lost stuff sent domestic. Go figure. Anyhow, to...
Link is wrong, methinks. Points to a specific item rather than the complete list.
These are /nice/! BRB, checking clothes budget
All Your Incotex Are Belong To Me.
<--- Guy from Singapore, just not /that/ guy. I've had no problems at all trading (mostly buying) on FS/T here, and the sellers I've dealt wth have all been more than understanding and reasonable when figuring out shipping. If its a small-ish item I get it shipped direct, otherwise I have a freight forwarding address in Ohio that I use. No one's ever refused to ship to me either way.
Thanks for the link, unfortunately suitcoats only come in skinny people sizes. 38 and 39
Quote: Originally Posted by cpmac7 wow had a lot of interest in people wanting individual sell, but at the moment I would like to sell as a lot. I guess I need to provide pictures now Kinda hard to buy 37 ties sight unseen unless you are planning to resell but even then...
Kemal, any updates on patterned socks? Looking forward to some argyles soon maybe?
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Sometimes I even feel awkward commenting on style issues dressed like this I find my advice and commentary is more valid when I log on at work
Aren't group buys sorta kinda frowned upon by the powers that be here? Well if this works out count me in for a buncha stuff.