or Connect

Posts by aleksandr

All Your Incotex Are Belong To Me.
<--- Guy from Singapore, just not /that/ guy. I've had no problems at all trading (mostly buying) on FS/T here, and the sellers I've dealt wth have all been more than understanding and reasonable when figuring out shipping. If its a small-ish item I get it shipped direct, otherwise I have a freight forwarding address in Ohio that I use. No one's ever refused to ship to me either way.
Thanks for the link, unfortunately suitcoats only come in skinny people sizes. 38 and 39
Quote: Originally Posted by cpmac7 wow had a lot of interest in people wanting individual sell, but at the moment I would like to sell as a lot. I guess I need to provide pictures now Kinda hard to buy 37 ties sight unseen unless you are planning to resell but even then...
Kemal, any updates on patterned socks? Looking forward to some argyles soon maybe?
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Sometimes I even feel awkward commenting on style issues dressed like this I find my advice and commentary is more valid when I log on at work
Aren't group buys sorta kinda frowned upon by the powers that be here? Well if this works out count me in for a buncha stuff.
Interested in #4, looking forward to pics!
Quote: Originally Posted by phxlawstudent Other than aesthetics, unless the shirt is truly made for you and takes account of all your body's eccentricities (shoulder slope, angle, etc) I don't see any functional benefit. So the guy standing behind you in the line at Starbucks can tell you have a (most likely) expensive shirt. It looks best with stripes:
Is it just me or prices have gone up?