or Connect

Posts by aleksandr

Quote: Originally Posted by acecow Speaking strictly from a sartorial perspective, eternal sunshine is hardly a good thing. With colder temperatures in, say, San Francisco, you have much more opportunities for layering or simply wearing a jacket. It's too hot for me in LA anyway. True story. If I wear any more than 1 layer, I sweat like a pig. Except in the evenings, when things cool down slightly.
Quote: Originally Posted by PL92106 True, true. FS fora will save you
Quote: Originally Posted by HRoi of the ones you mention, the most 'fun to drive' by far is the 5 series. although i'm not a fan of the styling on the E60 but if you can overlook that (or if you actually like it), i think it's the best choice. although if you have to have a small displacement engine, i'd rather pick up a 320i I went to a used car lot today and the dealer was kind enough to let me test-drive a 2005 320i, and I was surprisingly...
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one Since you live in Singapore, where cars are ridiculously expensive, none of these American people are going to be of much help - the US used car market is undervalued and if you buy used, you can put some of the world's finest cars in your garage for literally nothing. We also don't have the bracketed tax on engine displacement, and so something like an E350 is the smallest engined E-class we have here - there is...
Okay SF, recommend me a car. I've been looking for a while, but nothing really excites me except for cars that are out of my budget. I thought about the A5 Sportback for a while, but decided it was too expensive, cause its a 2010 model. Rules: (1) 4 or more doors. Yes, boring, I know, but I didn't come up with this rule, the fiancee did. (2) Nothing new, the depreciation on new cars around these parts is ridiculous, something like 20 grand a year. Year 2006, give or...
Am a fan of Fin's www.finsforhim.com Bright, summery colors, extremely comfortable. Not cheap though.
Pmed on icy blue
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenFrog i have the cash to pay for it outright, but i purposely want to finance it so i can build some credit. im going to pay it off within a year anyway. Nothing to do with you, and unrelated to your purchase, but I find this whole concept of having to borrow a little money now so you can get better interest rates when you need to borrow more money in the future (mortgage, whatever) to be somewhat ass-backwards....
Quote: Originally Posted by GreenFrog guys i got a bmw as my first car!! it's a 2004 330i with the performance package. Ultra rare. Ultra low miles. 6 speed manual. e46 zhp ftw! now time to buy some angel eyes and a cold air intake this is the car I bought! http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...standard=false Nice, congrats, enjoy!
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 While the iPad 2 seems like the industry standard, I really do feel that I need something better or at least something different since I already have an iPhone and an iTouch. I feel that the iPad 2 might be redundant but if the Samsung or HP doesn't measure up well, then I'll try and get an iPad 2. To be completely accurate, the iPad created the standard. Before the iPad was released, everyone was like,...