or Connect

Posts by aleksandr

I hate traffic.
I kinda feel bad doing that, especially if I know I have zero intention of buying. I might try them on, but will probably not take a photo.Except at my regular AD where I know someone and will from time to time visit and say hi. She'll entertain me if she's unoccupied and it's a slow day.
I'm all for buying pre-owned, but that's all fine and dandy if you're going to get a steel Rolex (got a pretty good deal for a BLNR), but a little tougher if you are buying something a little less common, unless you are willing to wait. Although I buy lots of stuff pre-owned, so I may not be the best representative.
If I were to get an IWC Pilot watch I'd probably get this, special edition or not:
Saw this for sale at a local pre-owned place I like to visit from time to time to drool over stuff I shouldn't be looking at. It boggles the mind but actually works very well on the wrist.
Sadly not relevant to my interests.
Well, how much off MSRP did it cost? Why did the guy want to sell?I actually got mine pre-owned as well, got a pretty decent deal. Don't think I'll cool on it though! I took a long time to decide between that and Coke/Pepsi but I realised I liked the ceramic look better.
I've always maintained I would never buy a nice pen because I would almost certainly lose it, but damn, some of those posted in the past few pages are niiiice. Whats a good online shop to peruse (wide selection, decent prices) to look for something to kop? Entry level at this point of course, Dupont Chinese Lacquer maybe.
Out of that six month service time, how much time does your watch spend sitting around waiting for someone to attend to it and how much time does it spend actually being serviced?I took my wallet to Hermes wanting to get it cleaned, they also quoted me a minimum six month waiting period. I guess it doesn't matter so much when you have multiple watches and may not miss one in rotation for six months, but what am I supposed to do in the meantime - get a new wallet??
Awesome pictures. Although, how many of those do you have, no frills? Also random question - why does the Sea-Dweller not have a cyclops?