or Connect

Posts by aleksandr

Chelsea winning 8-0 made for a very, very nice weekend for me. Yay!
It is slowly becoming clear to me that Android is superior to iOS. I can't put my finger on it, but right now I am trying to decide if I want to ditch the entire apple ecosystem. Which is serious business, I have a loads of media on iTunes and a whole bunch of apps. Argh.
For what I want out of it (random snapshots, memories on the fly) both phones' cameras are fine. Not enough experience as a smartphone photographer to say which one is better, but I still wouldn't use either over my regular camera (Olympus m4/3).
I would say the difference is pretty negligible. Nexus is slightly taller and wider but I cannot tell the difference in weight. iPhone has a smaller screen but it is nicer (slightly sharper and brighter colors) than the Nexus'.
Been playing with mine for a couple of days. Feel kinda stupid lugging 3 phones (this, iPhone 5, blackberry) around but wanted to use them side by side for a bit to compare. Pretty impressed so far, some things android does pretty well. One thing really annoys me though, speaker seems to be terribly soft.
Most of my team plays today.. Had to make a bunch of changes because Chelsea are playing in the club World Cup. Made Michu captain - here we go!
Got in touch. Was gonna visit yesterday but our schedules didn't work out. Will try to fix an appointment this week and report back.Aren't they all hand wound? I always associate that crown with a hand wound movement.
yup, mine was estimated at 2 to 3 weeks and if my math is correct i am at 2 weeks 2 days from when I ordered.
Just got a shipping notice. Ordered on the 27th.