or Connect

Posts by aleksandr

Don't get me wrong - I'm totally a many watch guy - but some would argue that a do everything watch is the be all and end all, good for wear 24/7 365. No need for a diver a pilot a formal watch etc etc.
#5 in Stylish Gentlemen - can only go downhill from here.
Yes, exactly. We have an 11 month old and she is very careful about jewelry and anything dangling but she will wear a watch to work to accessorize when appropriate. Or something like that.Thanks on the Cartier recommendation, will check that out.
Probably blasphemy to bring it up in here, but is quartz ever a viable option? Not asking for myself (the answer is a resounding NO) but my wife is annoyed that her watches stop every time she doesn't wear them for a couple of days so has requested that the next watch I get for her (birthday coming up in a month or so) have a quartz movement. In the alternative I could get something from Chanel or Dior or what have you, but I'd much rather drop the 5 grand or so on...
Can I recommend the Heritage Black Bay? Sub lookwith Tudor pricing. I have the 2012(?) red version but the new blue one is pretty sweet too.
Against my better judgment, I will join this, starting off in mid table mediocrity before fading into oblivion once January comes round.
I've been trying to avoid this thread - every time I visit it seems I add a couple of watches to my bucket list of watches to own which only ever gets longer and longer - and today's visit is no different. Drooling over that (purportedly fake) DSSD. That dial is
So apparently airlines charge either nothing or 10% of the regular fare for infants under 2 years of age. I also have a rather large amount of FF miles saved up from my previous life when I worked out of a suitcase 80 hours a week and some credit card spending. Enough for 2 first class tickets across the Pacific and then some. So the vague plan is sometime next year, before my kid turns 2, to pay taxes for 2 people and 10% of the first class fare to get the family to the...
Shut up and take my money?
You would think for $65 they would at least get their roman numerals right. Seriously, IIII??? How hard is is it to copy from any other picture???