or Connect

Posts by aleksandr

Ba, Michu and Defoe made for a pretty good week for me! Steadily climbing the table.
I see what you did there...
Amazingly, I was going to post this in reply to "whats your next purchase" question. Very nice watch, enjoy purchase! In my somewhat more distant future, there possibly may exist a JLC Master Control.Monetary limitations aside, I like the VC Overseas and PP Calatrava
Last I checked they were still in stock and you could order?
You left out the most important bit.
I managed to place an order for 2 x 16GB earlier today (I think, approximately 5 hours after the advertised 12 noon PST restock time). This is after trying for a couple of minutes at noon on the dot, and giving up out of frustration It showed as being 2-3 weeks to shipping. The 8GB models were at 7 to 8 weeks.
That looks very nice. I'm not a member on WUS, but how do I sign up for preorders?
love the color of the dial
So I'm going to be doing the New York Bar Exam next July and am also taking the opportunity to take a couple months off work to relax / travel for a bit. The current vague plan is, to move to New York (or someplace in the region) sometime next April/May, take barbri and study on the weekdays, short road trips on the weekend, with the bar at the end of July and MPRE in mid-August, then move home after. Only problem is the possibilities and options are many, so would...
Love the slight whimsy on the date indicator.