Posts by aleksandr

Wait what. You can do watch straps too?? My poor poor credit card.
Quoted for truth. In between all that other stuff he managed to find time to make a little bag charm for the Mrs for valentine's day and even arranged for expedited shipping to make sure it made it halfway across the world in time.
Hmmmhmhmmmhmhmm. Now I want to commission a Macbook case too.
Received it yesterday. In just one word, wow. Gorgeous and amazingly luxe.Why pay for off the shelf stuff when you can get better quality in a color palette of your own choice for similar prices?
That looks gorgeous. Really pleased with how it turned out.
Woohoo!
Placed an order. Excited to see how it turns out!
I am in on this.So basically this Rich 0119 guy paid for postage for a scarf in exchange for a salt lick and Kent brush???
Better late than never, but just to announce to everyone that @Jr Mouse is a man after my own heart. A nice selection of salsa and hot sauce (with bonus pecan butter and BBQ sauce) sourced locally, with an interesting cookbook as well. I am rather fond of lathering hot sauce and chili over my food, so these in particular will come in useful, though I must say pumpkin salsa sounds rather suspicious. Thank you and (a somewhat belated) Merry Christmas!
Thanks - dropped you an email.