or Connect

Posts by aleksandr

Doesn't quite work for me either. I love the RubberB I got for my BLNR (other than the fact that the blue stripe down the middle is far subtler than it looked in pictures) but the rubber keeper on alligator looks far too incongrous to me. I'd not hesitate to get another all rubber version though, if a future kop warranted a rubber strap. A pity the RubberB navy blue doesn't quite match the blue of the Sub..
So, anyone actually going to pre-order an iWatch today/tomorrow?
This looks like something one could get at the mall for fifty bucks or so.
Wait what?? Stereotyping watch and car brands?? I would have thought better of TWAT.
I concur. My rubber says hi.Although I am convinced there must be something very Freudian going on with that large cigar and nice rubber..
Oh this is nice!Sadly I think my tastes leans more towards the style of the douchebag with the giant panerai than the more refined gentlemen we usually see here.How about - set up a rotation such that it doesn't get worn more than once every few days and don't put it on a winder so you have to set it each time you wear it anyway.
Oh actually I answered my own question after thinking about it for 2 seconds. French.
I guess we have different aesthetic senses then, I find the dial on the smaller original somewhat squished. The proportions on the newer model look better, the hands look more refined as well.P.S. Why does the day / month window say MAR / SEP?P.P.S. That is a lot of hair..
Actually I wouldn't even have noticed if people on here had not pointed it out. It doesn't really bother me either, I'm more concerned with the external aesthetic than whether the movement is much smaller than the case.
That is one of the greatest (and also the most dangerous!) things about hanging out here. Seeing something which you wouldn't look at twice in a completely new light. Case in point, Snoopy.