or Connect

Posts by gsxrlawyer

Damn, I want those AEs. I'm usually a 7.5 US, but it really depends on the shoe company. Would you guys say AEs run typically small and narrow or large and wide? I haven't had the chance to try on any park aves in my size, so I don't know what to expect. I've tried on only some odd AE's at neiman marcus last call and those were like EEE...so I don't know what to expect. Bottom line...too small to even think about this? Will I regret it and waste my money and time?
out of those...number 3...but I just don't have much love for anything other than conservative stripes and patterns.
I've actually been looking for a pinstripe zip up sweater or jacket like that (obviously not so baggy). Looks like others in this thread are looking too. Please post a link or something if any one has any leads.
Quote: Originally Posted by Reborn Wait until you get one stolen. That feels like shit. I'll bump this one. Worse feeling ever. I hope the thief dies a slow, excruciatingly painful death. Something like them flipping over on the highway and the bike landing on their helmetless face...dragging their face on the pavement while slowly bleeding to death. Sounds harsh but I hate thieves! No one can justify why they feel they can steal...
I ride and I will say that it is extremely dangerous. It gets even more dangerous when cars either don't see you or want to hurt you (yes, I've seen this many times.) Worse part is that the idiots that get publicized for high speed chases and major accidents were speeding excessively and don't even have a motorcycle license. This gives a horrible image of sportbike riders. Wearing full gear is a smart idea, but if you want to be as safe as possible on a bike, find a...
This thread has seemed to spark a bit of a debate so I might as well chime in and maybe redirect the course. I'm still planning to go out to look for anything of interest this weekend with my girlfriend in tow. I'm not set on what I want, but I figure I should get a good idea of what's out there. My measurements are particularly OTR friendly, as I'm shorter than average, meaning shorter arms and legs. I am more inclined to side with the posters that are stressing...
I'm honestly leaning towards getting something that will just do for interviews and other occasions requiring a suit. Most firms, even the big ones, seem to be advocating business casual. I will definetly be getting much better, higher quality stuff down the road (when I start making money, not owing tens of thousands.) Right now I am really looking into the advice to drop into a Jos. A. Bank nearby. My arms and legs are a bit short, so I don't know about the ready to...
I guess I pulled all the law students out of the woodwork with this one. Thanks for the quick replies. I realize that it's not going to happen all at once...I merely wanted some ideas...and you guys are handing out great advice. As to hunting out bargains, I do not shop during classes like I have seen some people do. Going over my budget seems scary, but then again, I did not shop during class and I'm in the top 5 of my class after the first semester so spring OCI...
Hello, I found much of the info in this forum quite informative and worthwhile. I am requesting your help, because quite frankly, I am not the most fashion forward guy and my challenge is formidable due to a tight budget. I am a law student, and I am looking for some recommendations on suits and business dress in general. I am looking for conservative dress for interviews, mock trials, and other occasions that are on the horizon. Please feel free to give advice...