or Connect

Posts by gsxrlawyer

Please PM me a price for black custom calf strands in 7D. Thanks.
Reselling a suit I recently bought from a fellow forum member. The link to the original thread is below: http://www.styleforum.net/t/292512/last-bump-nwt-valentino-mainline-tuxedo-blazer-it48-us38-and-2-x-aquascutum-mainline-suits-uk36-us36 I haven't checked with the original seller about using his photos or his words, but I don't think he will mind. The pictures in the middle are the relevant ones. The suit fits well in the shoulders for me, but is a bit too long for...
PM sent. I'll check for a response in a few hours.
Wow. Beautiful suit. As one of the manlets who always clamors for 36s suits, I'm glad you posted this. Shame I'm not in the $1k suit bracket quite yet.
So tempted by the 1818 36s...if it were anything other than black Keep up the nice work...I'll definitely be monitoring this thread and buying up 36s suits
Beautiful shoes. My size too. I'm sure someone will snap it up.
Beautiful suit. If it were 36s there would be a ridiculous bidding war.
Quote: Originally Posted by Booter return policy? edit: Returns & Exchanges We want you to be completely happy with your order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your timely return of unworn, unwashed, or defective merchandise. Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. Used merchandise cannot be returned unless defective. A pickup and/or...
I'm an attorney in south florida also, and I'm sure you've seen some ridiculous stuff in the courts down here. That suit would be perfectly fine for the hotter days or 3 "seasons" down here. I saw an older attorney wearing the wrinkliest black orphaned suit jacket and faded jeans with skecher sneakers in west palm beach the other day. The opposing counsel wore a suit about 3 sizes too large and it was covered in dog fur. When I get appointed to the bench, I will...
I'm not sure what jurisdiction you're in, but Florida offers some good (and FREE) law firm management advice through LOMAS. See if there is an equivalent in your state, and have them give you some free advice on good suppliers for anything from software to office supplies. Also, be sure to keep your books and records straight. I'm not solo and not very experienced, but I've noticed that almost all the suspensions or disbarrments occur once the operating funds are...