or Connect

Posts by tonup277

can anyone tell me how much slimmer the slim fit merino sweater is compared to the regular fit. fit pics would be even better...tks!
What's the fit like on these? Slim or conservative?
Yes, brought home my first suit from V today. Great experience. In fact , picked fabric for a second suit after the 2nd fitting cuz I just knew the first one was going to turn out great. I had known about Mr Ned for several years after going to Carl for shirts. But never bothered cuz I was kinda getting by with BB otr suits. Having finished the first one with V I can never go back to BB. Looking forward to next fall to pick out some other fabrics. Will post a few pics...
same questions - so do these fit TTS, or 1/2 size down cuz they are alden even though they are branded for BB?
in town on a business trip. any interesting sales currently taking place worth visiting? staying in west hollywood...would be willing to venture out.
i've got this filson double mackinaw...it is a superb coat for east coast winters. 175 is a steal...someone get on this!
could i ask about sizing again. what would Rancourt loafer sizing compare to, say, Alden barrie size 8? (sorry, i don't own LHS, so don't know the comparison)
carl - r u able to do this?
do we think these type of collars are definitely NOT available on RTW shirts?
Based on that site, a cutaway seems similar to a standard English spread...which at BB, for example, doesn't look anything like this one in photo above. The one in the photo also seems to wear taller...like an Italian collar. But most importantly I'm sensing this style may only come custom made, and not readily available at a retailer like BB. Anyone know of any RTW makers that have this style?