or Connect

Posts by kkapdolee

I'm thinking of buying a used Engineered Garments pants from a past season in 1 size up because I can't find it in my size.   I have the same style pants in my size from the same season but in different color right now.   If I take both pants to the tailor and ask for the larger pants to be made to be exactly the same size as the smaller one, would it be possible for the tailor to do the job right?
I would like to buy an Engineered Garments SS14 Olive Ripstop Fatigue Pants or Shorts Size XS or 30 (XS = 30 right?).   Please let me know if you're interested in selling.   Thanks.
My first post on this thread.     FW14 Grey Herringbone Bedford SS14 Navy Truman Vest (got as a gift. I think it's SS14 but not sure) FW14 Brown Spread Collar Checked Twill Shirt FW14 Olive NyCo Fatigue Pants   The car is not mine btw.
 Thanks, would you say the utility jackets come out a little bit bigger than Bedfords? The only EG jacket I have right now is SS14 Olive Ripstop Bedford.
Do you guys usually size down for EG Workaday Utility Jackets?
I'm looking for any EG, Post Overalls, or similar brands light vest for spring/fall.   I prefer beige or light khaki color in size small.   If anyone is willing to sell, please let me know.   Something like this would be nice...  
Trying to decide between a backpack and a no bag basically.
 Yeah well the problem is, I hate messenger bags and wouldn't get one even if I were to get 10 bags.