or Connect

Posts by teoky

That's an awesome green. Maybe you could add it as another colour option in the future, when Linjer is more cash rich :)
Have been using my navy softbriefcase for 2 weeks or so. Really like how the briefcase turn out, got complimented by my colleagues and friends. All the good things have already been mentioned (leather quality, construction, service from linjer etc.). I guess the only downside is if you have a huge laptop, you might have trouble fitting that in with all the bulky charger. But I guess it won't be a big problem seeing that the laptops are going slimmer moving forward. Either...
I use saphir. Equal mixture of mahagony and dark brown. And finish off with one layer of black but don't think if the black wax make much difference.
Thanks everyone for the compliment. I find Vass is the easiest shoes to shine. It took me around 30-45 mins to get that.   Yea, Oxblood is a must have. Vass shoes is a must have!!!
Going to start easing my new Vass Austerity Brogue Oxblood into rotation tomorrow, after some Sunday polishing work       
wrong post
I need to receive mine before posting any review or comments, which is hopefully soon.   I think to forget that I placed an order will help me to pass my time better :)
 This is the less documented Orient ER2400EW. Stainless steel case, white dial and blue hand. It suits my skin colour the best :)
Just bought myself a new Orient Bambino. Love the blue hand on white dial. Can't stop looking at it while I'm working.      
 That's a nice pair of shoes. Hope that they fits you well. Show pictures when you received them!