or Connect

Posts by teoky

Killer shoes with Killer price and it's still not sold... What's happening here?
 Not too sure about that. It seems random to me. Maybe it depends on who's the maker.  Either way, I guess you could convey your preference to Reszo and see what he can do about it. 
@Linjer When is the expected date for March shipping? Can't wait to receive mine!!!! :)
Thanks! They are on F last, size 40.5. Although one pair is bigger than the other. The fun part of ordering Vass shoes 
Just got my Vass today, after 2 months of waiting time. Nothing exciting but still looks stunning nonetheless.   [[SPOILER]]
Just received my 4 belts order from Equus!   The belts are above my expectation, especially the Mayfair Dark Havana. I can forsee myself wearing that everyday for the next few days :)   Cheers to Charlie and Dawn for the tremendous customer service 
There's 2 more left in stock...
Received my hober ties today              L to R: SF Club tie, Midnight Blue Madder Twill, Dark Chocolate Grossa
Am interested in the vertical and billfold wallet. Agree on the pigskin finish in the wallet Colour: mocha or navy
  Ok now I'm confused. LOL. I've read that the antique cognac for Vass has changed over the years. Appreciate if someone could post a side by side comparison of the current Antique Cognac and 6125 Rark Cognac.