or Connect

Posts by chorse123

Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero I'm looking for apartments exclusively in the Park Slope area of Brooklyn. I don't get it with people and Park Slope. Brooklyn has some great neighborhoods, but Park Slope just doesn't do it for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS I thought it was pretty common sense that in a city of 8 million people, not everyone is living large... oh, well. GDL, you like living in NY, no? Most seem to think those not living large are only in the outer boroughs.
In the magazine they only had one picture of each suit, and the guys were sitting. Not useful photo to judge fit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano A bit of sudden expertism on a Monday afternoon. Interesting even thought it doesn't directly address your question. I can see this being sort of a mirror of Jantzen's problem - SCDP may need to get a little dirty to keep Lucky Strike.
I had a hard time believing the season--for some reason this bugged me. Thanksgiving? It's been around 100 degrees in New York. And as always, if you'll excuse the crappy metaphor, they toss so much in the air that it's less like watching an expert juggler and more like playing 52 card pickup. Still entertaining though!
More stuff I need to get rid of. All NWT, though they are a little bit wrinkly (hey, they're linen). Originally $45, yours for $10 each, or 3 for $20. Price includes US shipping. 1) SOLD 2) SOLD 3) Tan and Orange/Gold. Large flower print. Robert Talbott. 100% linen. 12" I have 1 15) SOLD 16) SOLD 17) SOLD 34) Burgundy, purple, orange, grey stripe. Robert Talbott. 100% wool. 16" I have 2. 35) SOLD 38) Sold 39) Sold 40) Sold
All gone!
I bought a few different VBC flannels for Howard Yount this fall. Very nice stuff.
????? http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx...&CmCatId=71050
Are you 100% sure this jacket isn't in the Tom Ford fall collection?