or Connect

Posts by chorse123

It's been a long time since I looked but... an acceptable studio or 1BR, not so hot 2BR, sh#tty 3BR.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aaron Where's the listing for this? I think it's been taken off the market. It was listed at $25,000,000. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/09/re...e/09deal1.html
Quote: Originally Posted by RLYesq Any idea if they still carry it? And if yes, SoHo or uptown? Thanks so much! (tried to send as PM but not enough posts) It was the main store. No idea if they still carry it, but I can't see why not.
McDonald's soft serve ice cream cones. A buck and change. Nice for a summer day walk in the city.
I'm clearing out as much space as possible at home and finding a bunch of older stuff I forgot I had. These are all very nice socks and at great prices. Prices include U.S. shipping. Canada/overseas will be extra. Send me a pm if you are interested. 1 pair - $12 2 pairs - $20 3 pairs - $27 4 pairs - $32 5 pairs - $35 CORGI Corgi socks are nice, and unique. Thick knitted cotton, hand finished. Made in England These are for Dunhill. Originally $43 (left two pairs) and...
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff what happened to those Blockbuster Music i think they were called where you can go in and peruse and just ask them to rip open up any cd so you can play it as many times as you want, then they place it back into the cd case and then sell it to someone else as brand new?? those were the bomb. Gee, how could they ever have gone out of business?
Price cut on the one remaining sweater!
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 A Diego look alike who hangs out on Caminito? That's kind of awesome.
Price cut again!
Great idea. Remember also that Brooks Brothers' "retail price" is pretty fictitious.