or Connect

Posts by chorse123

Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness ^^ Hmm no, that is a poor analogy. BryanHarig has got it right. Its one advantage is its price. One of its advantages is price, although that is less relevant given the multitude of cheap tablets out now or on the way. The advantages with kindle are battery life, the 3g network, the screen, etc.
I'm thinking about getting a bike, my first since I was a kid, and I'd love some recommendations from the bike experts here. It would be used only in the city, for occasional commutes and weekend rides--I'm close to off-street paths. I'd like something new, readily available in stores, pretty classic looking, reliable, relatively light, and under, say, $800. I think I'd like at least a partial chain guard, for what it's worth. Any ideas? I saw the Gary Fisher Simple City...
Good to know it wasn't just in the editing.
I'm just giving you a hard time. I wouldn't recommend the Cloisters for a winter visit unless someone was really into medieval art. Better in the summer, better without a 4 year old. Just sent you an email by the way.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Fort Tryon park and the Palisades views are the best things about a visit to the Cloisters No love for unicorn tapestries?
Bryant Park is a good recommendation. Skating is free there (still have to rent skates) and bigger than Rock Center. There's also a big winter market.
I have a bottle of Grand Marnier. What's a good way to use it?
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Is it just me, or do a lot of Mina's jacket's have slightly concave shoulders (vaguely pagodo-like)? I'm seeing it too, but I wonder how much is the "arms up so I can self-photograph" pose.
I have two and would have many more if I had the space. Variety is good, especially when the weather can be so varied.