or Connect

Posts by chorse123

You could try the 34 now. It's a little complicated, but because the rise of the Italian pants is lower/they sit lower on the waist, sizing up can be necessary. Given the more forgiving waist/seat/thigh and a bit larger waist, I think sizing up shouldn't be as common. I usually wear a size 32/48, and have sometimes sized up to 34/50 in our Italian pants thanks to wider hips. But in the American pants I am a 32.As always, orders over $100 ship for free in the US, and...
This week. An email will go out the moment they go live. Either tomorrow or Thursday.Yep, these are going to be part of our American made line. Mid summer arrival, most likely.
Some interesting news... http://dieworkwear.com/post/20413474605/first-look-howard-younts-new-line-of-trousers
This first batch is more seasonal stuff, aside from a navy blazer. It's a limited first batch, all from Italy. They're currently in customs hell, but I hope to have them in our office early next week.I'm going to add them to the chart. I didn't initially put it on there because it is a difficult measurement, easy to get wrong. I owe an email on this but keep checking email away from the pants... will do it tonight.Nope, this is the only colorway. It's very nice, and I...
Shhhh!
Drink.I use one for a general catch all (change, keys) cup on my desk. They can work for pens but are a little short for it.
We're going to have navy linen in single and double breasted, but it will be a few weeks at least. They'll be full canvas, price around $550.I understand why customers would like these, but I have some practical (and philosophical) issues with fit pics. Everyone's body is different, so the pictures can be irrelevant or of minimal value. And as can be seen in the What Are You Wearing pictures and their responses, a static image can be misleading for how a garment looks and...
There are a few that are darker, but not quite as dark as the mid-brown tumbler. If you'd like, you can order and we can pick out the darkest currently available, or one with a higher contrast.
I've heard it from a number of guys. I will think about it a little more. Some other stuff to come, too.I mentioned this a while back and they are finally on the site. Some hand made horn items from England. They're all great. I never thought I'd be selling luxury combs...
There's free shipping within the US on all orders over $100. We don't do any discounts or special codes or anything like that. Rather, I prefer to keep the prices lower from the beginning.Sort of. It's a little bare still, but up and running. A number of local and out of town guys have stopped by, and we can have visitors by appointment.In case you didn't get, or didn't see, the email from last night, we've got some new stuff. Some fantastic pocket squares, and new...