or Connect

Posts by chorse123

A friend of mine who has daughters lamented once how it's easier for parents of boys--they only have to worry about one penis, where he has to worry about all the penises in the world.
Sterling Gilette's winning design is now available at HowardYount.com!
I forgot I had these and just came across them. Oops. Great shoes. Size 9D. This is the U.S. size. New without box. Made in England. It looks like C&J on the 325 last. Dark brown pebble grain. Thick soles, which I believe are a double sole. Perfect for casual and semi-casual fall/winter wear. The peal logos inside the shoes have been marked with an X to prevent returns and there is a marker written price on one of the soles (small, and should wear off easily). Originally...
Matinees at AMC theatres in New York are still only $6, $10 for 3D.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ataturk I think the freezer is kind of an obvious place to hide things Especially if you're a politician. You should put it right next to the purloined letter.
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Return and get your correct size. That's the only way you'll be truly happy. I agree. If you had gotten them on super discount at some bargain basement place, it would make sense to try to make them work. But presumably you paid full price (I haven't read every post), and you mentioned that they will replace them. Delayed gratification > niggling disappointment.
It is a weird, wonderful place. My favorite is the stuffed elephant head in the Harvard Room.
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho There's also a story about Keith Hernandez falling asleeep in the booth. These stories do nothing to disspell the myth that baseball is a boring sport. That has nothing to do with baseball being boring, and everything to do with Keith Hernandez being awesome.
I don't have HBO so am waiting to watch a few episodes at a friend's place via on-demand. That's probably the best, right? I found watching one hour of The Wire at a time to be somewhat frustrating.
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 One size fits all. True. Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum Except one size never really fits all... Also true. Someone who wears a 10.5 shoe should have no problem with Marcoliani.