or Connect

Posts by chorse123

It is a weird, wonderful place. My favorite is the stuffed elephant head in the Harvard Room.
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho There's also a story about Keith Hernandez falling asleeep in the booth. These stories do nothing to disspell the myth that baseball is a boring sport. That has nothing to do with baseball being boring, and everything to do with Keith Hernandez being awesome.
I don't have HBO so am waiting to watch a few episodes at a friend's place via on-demand. That's probably the best, right? I found watching one hour of The Wire at a time to be somewhat frustrating.
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 One size fits all. True. Quote: Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum Except one size never really fits all... Also true. Someone who wears a 10.5 shoe should have no problem with Marcoliani.
It was funny. Not great, not terrible. I wish they hadn't leaned so heavily on repeat sketches--I think they should have a "only three times" rule for any sketch. The best bit was the census taker one. Was that the only original sketch?
Carmen got shafted. Susur Lee is hilarious.
Ha ha ha. Oops. Thank you, sir.
I picked one up on Friday. Just walked right in to the Upper West Side store around 6:30. No line to get in or to buy. All in all I think it's very nice. There are some annoying head-scratchers, however, like no shuffle mode in music playback. WTF?
Frog mouth pockets it looks like. Never seem to work right for me, either. Love the fabric on the suit.
I would maybe wear the tan buck loafers--in fact I have a pair of loafers that aren't terribly different--but the others, oh boy. I'm with you, gdl, but at least it's a strong aesthetic.