or Connect

Posts by chorse123

I was pleased to see this in my mailbox the other week. More solid menswear coverage is great in my mind.
Needs more Steven Seagal
It's been months since I posted in here. Too busy! This isn't today, but recent enough. From last Tuesday, Pitti bound.
I wear gingham year round and love it. That said, some colors do look suspect in winter.
Then "inexpensive" is unfortunately not the right word. Maybe "dirt cheap."
The World Cup is making me realize the greatness of the current NCAA basketball tournament format. A scoreless tie between Ivory Coast and Portugal means that advancing out of Group G could come down to who scores the most goals against North Korea.
Baseball is probably the closest to representing the actual percentages in the States.
He does look good. I hope for his sake he can keep it going for a long time and not flame out like Wood or Prior. Also, I used to like Costas but just cannot stand him now.
Quote: Originally Posted by lefty The place is a must see in NY. lefty I made the mistake of getting three donuts. Too much. Also, they screwed up my day by selling me decaf coffee and not labeling it as such.
I don't know if that would be the only impact. Galarraga is a class act. I love that he didn't even protest at first. He smirked. And his comments since have been equally cool. Pretty rare considering how we would expect many other players to react.