or Connect

Posts by chorse123

Quote: Originally Posted by Brothersport Also the more I look back on it, the more I'm totally shocked that the 3 best FA on the market, who all command max deals, all took less money to play together. Has a player in any fucking league ever taken a smaller than max contract at ~age 27?? I keep hearing this, and is it really right if you look at the numbers? New York has a state income tax (2010) of 8.97%. He would also have to pay 3.648% for...
"It's not about sharing, you know, its about everybody having they own spotlight." LeBron That says a lot...
Given his theater work, I'm pretty sure Carl has made a shirt like that at least once. This thread has reminded me I need to get over to CEGO and order more shirts.
Quote: Originally Posted by mintyfresh "Those sources said that James' representatives requested they be allowed to sell sponsorship for the one-hour special, with the proceeds going to the Boys and Girls Clubs of America, and that ESPN agreed to the proposal but had not been told what James has decided." Yes, a bit over the top, but at least it's hedged by some charitable act. Being an egomaniac for charity is still being an egomaniac.
I was looking at the NBA's TV ratings the other day and the one finals in which LeBron played had the lowest ratings in a very long time.
This "one hour ESPN special to announce where he's going" is absurd.
Quixotic quests are often best.
Yes, of course. I have my own personal stuff, and then some absurdly nice old fashioned letterpress cards (with which every customer of Howard Yount will be familiar).
I like that the backlash has already begun, comparing LeBron to ARod.
Quote: Originally Posted by derv I've been laundering my own shirts of value per suggestions from this forum for the last three cycles, but man - that is alot of work...even with a new iron. Not sure how much longer I can keep it up. +1 It can really be a pain in the ass. It does, however, have a nice solution: buy more shirts.