or Connect

Posts by chorse123

Six Point Sweet Action.
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar He looks like the president of Afghanistan... Maybe Afglamistan.
Some good recent ones: The King of Kong Anvil: The Story of Anvil Man on Wire
Quote: Originally Posted by Roger Everett I am one whom, doesn't mind spending whatever on myself ( I know I deserve it ), however I expect to receive what I pay for. I'd send them back with a nasty note and a follow up call, raising hell. and I would certainly call the president of Alden, and also raise hell along w/ an e-mail w/ the pics. ( I always believe in making complaints, starting at the top, and skip the small change at the lower ladder...
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 any of you crazies waiting in line friday? i think i'm going to try a Target, since i think few people will realize they are there. Not sure I'll get the ipad 2 yet - I may just wait until the next version to upgrade. But don't bother waiting in line. I strolled in on the afternoon the 3G went on sale and was in and out in five minutes. Waiting is for suckers. Quote: Originally Posted by...
German.
Quote: Originally Posted by Working Stiff Old school terry cloth headbands can look really cool. Indeed.
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Here are a few suggestions for wearing a pocket square: 1)\tWhen in doubt, skip it. 2)\tOn the fence? Wear the white linen one. 3)\tThere is more to wearing pocket squares than a TV fold. That too shall pass.....again as it did in the 60's and look dated. Enjoy the look now, but work on other folds. Try them all and enjoy the variety. 4)\tThere are ugly pocket squares out there. If not sure if you own...
I was thinking of doing a pair for HY this fall, but am leaning away from it. They can be killer, with the right last and detailing, but they're usually just a little too busy.
I think the horse is out of the barn on this one.